Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to show your best work

I *really* like this... but it's just too small for a banner. It needs something to the right of it... to be the adequate size for a banner. Perhaps a rotating banner... and to the right will be a different player?

I actually really like these as well:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/MillerTime_3/extremeskinsbannerpsd3jpeg3.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/MillerTime_3/extremeskinsbannerpsd3green2.jpg

Great job guys.... I hope to see these representin' ;)

I still prefer soup's.

Clean design always >>> overly busy design.

Perhaps he can write extremeskins larger :)

I'm going to give my honest opinion, I don't think the banners look good.

I like the new layout of ES, but the banners don't go well with the new look of the forum. If you guys are going to change the banner I still think we all can come up with better stuff.

I'm not trying to be negative, I'd rather see the old banner until someone comes up with a killer look

All the designs are great, but are still way too big. I know its 2010 but not everyone has a huge monitor. On a 768 pixel height screen it is taking up what seems like 1/3 of the page. I like the "X" one...Maybe take the "X" part of it, make it the page background?? Also, this site desperately needs a mobile version

Soup - I need them web friendly. Meaning .gif files & turn the resolution down from a 12 to about an 8 This way they load faster. And if you can turn that flash piece into an animated gif I can get that one tossed into the mix as well. :)

Oh & feel free to take the restraints off. The new tabs feature opens up new things I can do with the redskins.com links & other stuff.:)

how the heck did you know I'm using 12??

I'll save the files as gifs and lower the res, no problem.

I was thinking about the spear but I didn't want to rip on Mike's Idea that's why I didn't put it in.

And by saying I can take the restraints off, you mean I can do anything I want right....Anything?

Archived