Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to show your best work

Yeah, it would be a lot easier if there were some direction, I feel like I'm just shooting in the dark. I'll try something different with the next banner, I want to see if I can make something that doesn't resemble the previous ES banners. Step out of the box, so to speak. Who ultimately picks the winning design Mark? Will there be some sort of poll or do the MODs pick?

We haven't even discussed it. My gut tells me the mods would pick.

Mike: Change the background to a green field but scale it so just the field shows and put in a different helmet, something that doesn't stick out so much. You got my vote, I love the text

Call me picky but I also don't like the "glare" on the helmet. The lighting from a photo of the helmet and it's reflection. Doesn't go in the banner.

extremeskinsbannerpsd3jpeg3.jpg

The arrow is a nice touch. It's a salute to the past. It also cleverly incorporates the old sportsnight font without being obvious. It also subliminally "points" out that ES is part of the Redskins. And I like the way the ES logo seems to lift from the page. Very, very interesting.

It's fun to watch these different headings evolve. :)

I think whatever we come up with, whatever the final product is, whoever the artist is, it's going to be a combination of contributions from everybody. And that's a good thing. :)

I do agree that the heading needs to blend into the black. I just think it looks better. In other words, not a rectangular heading, but a heading of graphics such as Mike's and others - like an avatar. That's my current problem with yours, CK.

ciresolstice - nice to see other opinions. Thanks

I will comment more later. I"m gonna be busy the next few days working and getting ready for the DDP - and then attending it. :)

Archived