Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to show your best work

PG - I like your graphic a lot. I like the football field in the background there - an improvement on the burgundy speckle background, IMO. I love the helmet w/ the 21. The nfl logo is three years old, but correct for the "21" sticker period.

Check this out:

titleX.gif

The original ES logo. Note that two different fonts are used in the name. Also, the horizontal stripe is the same width as the space between the "E" lines, and is only in "EXTREME" and not SKINS. Not suggesting anything, just putting down info.

PG - I like your graphic a lot. I like the football field in the background there - an improvement on the burgundy speckle background, IMO. I love the helmet w/ the 21. The nfl logo is three years old, but correct for the "21" sticker period.

The original ES logo. Note that two different fonts are used in the name. Also, the horizontal stripe is the same width as the space between the "E" lines, and is only in "EXTREME" and not SKINS. Not suggesting anything, just putting down info.

Yeah, I just kinda threw it out there to see what people liked and didnt like. I made it late at night when I couldn't sleep so I didn't put my all into it. I am not sure the black and white field matches the current layout though. That was my main gripe with it so far.

I'll have something on tuesday, I'm trying to vector the 'X' symbol in illustrator so I'm able to change it a bit, the current one looks a bit washed out.

Actually PG, I had a similar thought about the black field but I changed my mind and I think I'm just going to modernize it. Who ever designed both the banners did a really good job.

I like yours PG but I've seen better from you in your walls, it almost looks like you rushed it.

Archived