Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to show your best work

PG -

You didn't like the green in the field? It looked fine but didnt seem to blend well with the sites layout.

You like this font better than pythagoris? Pythagoris is the skins font but, stencil bold is one of my favorite fonts.

Not sure if I like the feather behind the "E". overlook on my part. I don't like it either now that u pointed it out LOL.

Otherwise, it looks great!

LCF - I like your white letter font - I think that's an improvement over what's up there.

CK - That shiny X is interesting. It gives it a 3-D quality. I think the X is too wide though. I think "message board" should be two words. I think the heading as a whole needs a black background.

So far, my fave is PG's - a combination of his first and second, with assumed improvements. (Yeah, I'm very hard to please, ask TK)

Jeez, you guys are quick man, I don't know how you guys get stuff done so quickly.

I like left's concept so far. I'm liking the background

They all look good.

Left's is too similar to the current logo. I would like to see something more original.

CK looks good, but the color scheme might be too far from the original.

PG has some nice ones, just hasn't nailed it yet.

I want to see Soup's. ;)

header-ES-1.png

I like the jersey background.

Not feeling the gamer look font.

The X logo doesn't mesh well with the shiny reflective helmet.

Maybe turn the helmet straight with the bottom of the facemask hanging down below jersey background.

Maybe work "The official message board of the Washington" into the screen printed 'REDSKINS' on the jersey below the NFL shield logo.

roughdraft4.jpg

Way to much plastic wrap effect on the X & the helmet.

Liking the incorporation of the black background/white text look of ES with the B &G of the team.

Kinda iffy on the fatter X logo.

Like the taped facemask helmet as a nod to Sean.

With the plastic wrap effect on the X the feather looks flat.

extremeskinsbannerpsdjpeg.jpg

Like the depth of the field behind the lettering.

The depth also gives the lettering a cool 3D look. ALmost like a comic book title on the cover.

The helmet just doesn't blend in well with the text.

I like the jersey background.

Not feeling the gamer look font.

The X logo doesn't mesh well with the shiny reflective helmet.

Maybe turn the helmet straight with the bottom of the facemask hanging down below jersey background.

Maybe work "The official message board of the Washington" into the screen printed 'REDSKINS' on the jersey below the NFL shield logo.

Thanks TK, will work on it some more. It might be the end of the week before I can get something posted up here again. But don't think I'm not working on the changes. Thanks for the feedback.

Here is my attempt. I made my X logo before TK posted his and I just decided to stick with it. I edited the text to look more like the Redskins wordmark.

extremeskinsbannerpsdjpeg.jpg

yeah i agree with TK about the helmet....try doing a color overlay at like 10-20% on just the helmet layer using the same color you did for the background and it might fit nicer

Hey guys how do I post something like this up on the board?? I have the same file as chubakah

http://www.extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=1625561&postcount=159

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my concept, I can add the helmet and background stuff later since that's the easy part. I want to see if you guys like this so far, before I put more into it. I wanted it to have the same feel as the current one but modernized a bit. I also tried to incorporate some of the comments in previous posts.

I beefed up the X logo so it stands out.

Edit: had to switch the banners to a new location

[FL=http://eswarehouse.webs.com/Misc/Banners/logoES.swf] width = 1000 height = 150 [/FL]

Archived