Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 NBA Finals - Congrats Lakers

ixcuincle

Well after I drunk myself to sleep after that ass whipping the Lakers received last night, two things bothered me.

1). Russell Westbrook owns Derek Fisher and his former UCLA teammate Farmar. Can anyone on the Lakers guard this kid?

2). Durant owns Artest now, and it seems like Artest is still injured.

I'm not understanding why the Lakers fustrate me with teams they should own, but turn around and get ran out the floor. Mitch knew Fisher was a liability, but they couldn't really sign a PG this past summer, because of Ariza and Odom. Of course they locked up Gasol and Kobe, but I would of packaged a deal with A-Mo, Sasha and Farmar for Collison from N.O. LA needs a point guard next season.

Mike Tirico makes me absolutely sick. LeBron makes a half court shot at the buzzer just now and Tirico shouts "OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" After showing the replay, Tirico goes on to say "How do you like THAT Chicago?"

Are you serious? What a loser. I ****ing hate that douche. :doh:

Mike Tirico makes me absolutely sick. LeBron makes a half court shot at the buzzer just now and Tirico shouts "OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" After showing the replay, Tirico goes on to say "How do you like THAT Chicago?"

It's like watching the Celtics/Heat today.

My God, Mark Jackson and Mike Breen needed a towel because they were slobbering all over Wade.

He's the #1 ass kisser in sports game announcing. Hate him so much.

It's very important that my boys get this series over with at home. Not to mention the importance of the cable guy getting to my new spot to hook my cable up asap!

As a Laker fan of course I root against the Celtics, but I noticed your sig and Red was a very cool guy that I had the honor of meeting and talking to on a few occasions. Real Classy guy.

I bet he never played sports in his life. He's definitely a douche.

Shaq is done. He can't hang with legit centers in this league.

Epic choke by the Mavs. They are pissing this game away.

another amazing draft pick for the spurs.. they have hill for another 3 years and he might be a solid option for them for years to come

another amazing draft pick for the spurs.. they have hill for another 3 years and he might be a solid option for them for years to come

Blair is another good draft pick for them. Looks legit. Plus they have the rights to Tiago Splitter, the best foreign center who could easily be a top 10 center in the NBA.

The Spurs are so annoying. Patriots of the NBA.

Archived