Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 NBA Finals - Congrats Lakers

ixcuincle

Kevin Garnett is such a punk!!!

He's my punk...but I agree that he is a punk.

No call for what he did. I expect him to be suspended for the next game.

BTW, how about some props for Tony Allen? He did the best defense job on Wade that I've seen this season.

And yes, it's hard to type after drinking a twelve pack. lol

Brandon Jennings dropped 34 in his first ever playoff game, although his Bucks lost. Man I can't ****ing believe we passed on this kid so we could trade for Mike ****ing Miller and Randy ****ing Foye.

Jennings? How about Curry. Every time I watch him, I cry inside. Wait till Rubio gets here and averages double digit assists. Ernie and this franchise are going to look like a bunch of clowns.

If you look purely at the matchups, the Thunder don't have much of a chance against the Lakers' bigs. Still, it will be fun watching Durant/Westbrook with how fast they've both matured this season.

That's how I feel about it too. Kobe being injured will be overhyped, Bynum being injured will be the same.

It's playoff basketball and the Lakers tend to drop a few games that they shouldn't, but against the OKC it should be a 5 game series.

I am excited to see how the young Thunder team steps up to this next level. I do feel like Durant is going to be somewhat controlled but if not, I feel like the rest of the team can't sustain the Lakers talent and depth. Odom coming off of the bench again is a huge advantage.

I'm rooting hard for Durant and the kids but I don't see them really having a chance in this series. They need to win one of these first two games and it's going to be hard against the defending champs. LA's inside game could crush them.

The inside game for the Lakers is the issue. Durant is such a versatile player though. I wonder how this long season is for him at this point.

I know that I am being a little over confident with the Lakers, but I think they could win this series even after dropping one or two at home.

BTW - I am rooting for your Magic team to make the finals. The Celtics game last night ...man... the stupid Hawks. They gave that game away.

The inside game for the Lakers is the issue. Durant is such a versatile player though. I wonder how this long season is for him at this point.

I know that I am being a little over confident with the Lakers, but I think they could win this series even after dropping one or two at home.

BTW - I am rooting for your Magic team to make the finals. The Celtics game last night ...man... the stupid Hawks. They gave that game away.

Yeah the Lakers can definitely win it if they lose one at home, but I don't think the Thunder have even a chance unless they get at least one. I'm hoping for my Magic, Charlotte will be tougher than expected but the Cavs really scare me...much more than last year.

Kevin Garnett is a grade A douche. We've had this conversation on this forum before. But I'll say it again, **** Kevin Garnett. Sucks he won a championship. Biggest ******* to ever play the game.
:no: Karl Malone
Malone reportedly impregnated Bell's mother when she was 13 and he was a sophomore at Louisiana Tech.

I cant wait to watch Spurs/Mavs.. I think the spurs might be that team no one wants to face
I think that has highest upset factor in the west first round......don't tell royallypwned I said that though....

No one wants to face them but the Mavs. It's a fact that the Mavs have owned the Spurs for the last 5 years. Btw, this is the 5th time the Mavs and Spurs will meet in the playoffs in the last decade. And this is the first time the Mavs will have home court advantage against them.

On another note, Kevin Durant has scored at least 25 points in 73 of the 82 games this season. That is so ****ing sick.

Archived