Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 NBA Finals - Congrats Lakers

ixcuincle

Teams appear to be determined, I was listening to Kornheiser today and he was talking with Bob Ryan I believe...and they were talking about Toronto and Chicago fighting for that 8th seed. Other than that 8th spot, the teams are pretty much determined for the playoffs.

EC

Cle

Orl

Atl

Bos

Mia

Mil

Cha

Chi

Tor

WC

LAL

Dal

Uta

Phx

Den

Por

SA

OC

Boston will lose in round 1 and it won't really be that close.

Hawks-Bucks could be the most entertaining series of the entire playoffs. Two young teams full of athleticism. This one will go 7 games and is a complete toss up.

The West playoffs are going to be a dogfight the whole way through. Lots of 6-7 game series possibly.

My favorite postseason is the NBA Playoffs. I like how it is so much talent and the teams have to play at least four times. You can't bring the same game plan in every game because if you do, you will go home very quick.

Mavs and Cavs in the finals. The Champions will be...........

dirk_nowitzki_goes_up_for_the_dunk_210503.jpg

Edit: I don't want the Cavs to go, but I don't see how the Magic can beat them two years straight.

I think there's a player your forgetting about......um..Its on the tip of my tongue...Lebron is the name I think?:laugh:

Two reason why the Cavs will struggle.

1. Derrick Rose. Whose going to check him???? Lebron lol

2. The Cavs are going to try and bring Shaq back. He will slow them down, the Bulls might not be able to keep up with them......... 4-1 Cavs.....

I got tickets for game 3 and 4 of the Charlotte/Orlando series. I'm excited because it's the first time the Bobcats made the playoffs. That being said, Orlando is a terrible match up for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they get swept.

I'm really looking forward to OKC/LAL as well.

My favorite postseason is the NBA Playoffs. I like how it is so much talent and the teams have to play at least four times. You can't bring the same game plan in every game because if you do, you will go home very quick.

Edit: I don't want the Cavs to go, but I don't see how the Magic can beat them two years straight.

Hellz yeah!! GO MAVS! :wavetowel

I just got tickets to Game 1, and I'm working on setting up a quick trip down south for Game 3. I've never been to a game there before. I've been to several Mavs games in Houston, but never a Mavs game in San Antonio.

phil_jackson_300_070402.jpg

Will like to have a word with you ML. Do we need to do another sig bet?

Whatever Doc (Rivers) needs me to do,” said Kevin Garnett. “I told him if I have to die out there on the court, that’s what it is.

Ok...we'll see.

I'm not expecting a whole lot out of the Celtics.

Outside of a last minute operation from Dr. Rudy Wells, I just don't see Garnett as being effective enough to help them.

Am I the only person left who thinks the Celtics can beat the Heat in this series?

Aren't the Celtics the higher seed and picked by most, if not all, to win the series?

I got the Celtics winning, but if Miami can get someone to step up to compliment D. Wade and if he has a monster series, I could see Miami pulling the upset.

Archived