Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell wants Carolina...

DaRock

Not sure if this was posted anywhere in the mass amounts of Campbell threads, but John Clayton was just on NFL Live and said that Campbell's top preference would be the Carolina Panthers, but then noted that it would be a matter if Carolina would be interested. I say, with that dominant running game and great offensive line, if he bombed there, then the truth would be told...

If jc go to Carolina, he will have better year than McNABB. Whatever team he go to I willsuppose that team

You must like JC. However, when this trade plays out the best the Redskins will get for JC is a late 2nd round pick or early 3rd. This is a life time backup QB in the NFL.

I'd like to see Jason Campbell in Buffalo. I get a ton of Bills coverage here and I could absolutely keep tabs on him. I like him and think he's a very serviceable NFL quarterback... Obviously, though, it didn't work out with the Washington Redskins.

Good luck, Jason.

Matt Moore has been in that system for 2 years now at least, knows the receivers better, etc. No way JC can beat him for the top spot.

Buffalo would be the best bet for him. Chan Gailey is gonna build a run-first team and its a very young group of guys - JC can become a leader there.

Archived