Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell wants Carolina...

DaRock

Everyone keeps talking about how successful he would be in Carolina. Carolina named their starter, Matt Moore, when they cut Delhome. Obviously JC and his agent are not keeping up with what's going on around the league if they want Carolina and an opportunity for JC to start.

He won't get it there and quite frankly he hasn't earned the right to go where he wants to go. Carolina doesn't have a first round pick this year so I seriously doubt they give up any picks in the draft. So that would be a bad move for us to let him go there and get maybe a 5th/6th rounder at most.

The best place for the Skins to ship him is Oakland, because Al Davis is an idiot and could possibly give up the #39 or #69 pick for him. Buffalo may give up the #41 or #72 pick, but I doubt it. Even to get back a 2nd rounder for JC, we may have to package in another player.

If jc go to Carolina, he will have better year than McNABB. Whatever team he go to I willsuppose that team

Seriously though has JC ever had a better year than McNabb?

And JC goes to a new system, new team and suddenly has a break out year?

Really? C'mon Man.

There is no way possible that Jason could come in at this time of year and beat out Matt Moore for the starting job. It won't happen. Since Jason has not been able to pick up any of the systems that he has played under here I see no reason to believe that he could pick up theirs.

Man JC would have a hard time in Carolina. Steve Smith expects the ball to be there when he makes his break, if its not he goes ape $%^.. I heard him tell Jake on NFL Network. and this was in the middle of the season. I like you has a person but as a QB you suck!! Can you Imagine what he would say to JC.

Matt Moore played extremely well the last 5 games that he started for Carolina. Moore has been with them for 2 years and knows the system and players.

JC isn't known for picking up systems quickly so I doubt he'll be able to overtake Moore, even if there was a open competition.

Also, Steve Smith would be all over JC if he missed him couple of times. Smith is known for getting at his own QB for not getting him the ball on time and all the time.

Man JC would have a hard time in Carolina. Steve Smith expects the ball to be there when he makes his break, if its not he goes ape $%^.. I heard him tell Jake on NFL Network. and this was in the middle of the season. I like you has a person but as a QB you suck!! Can you Imagine what he would say to JC.

-He was saying it to Delhomme when Jake was having an awful game like 4 int's or something, and he said it with a smile on his face, hoping to try and bring some laughter to a distraught Delhomme (who they needed to bounce back if they wanted a chance at winning).

Don't think Carolina needs him as a starter but they could use a back-up

who else do they have on the roster thats better than JC? IMO, JC was better than Delhomme last season. I actually think that Carolina would be an ideal place for him.

who else do they have on the roster thats better than JC? IMO, JC was better than Delhomme last season. I actually think that Carolina would be an ideal place for him.

Matt Moore is far better than Jason. John Fox appears to be more that satisfied going into the season with Moore as his starter.

Matt Moore? The guy who came in for Delhomme and played extremely well in the short time period he was given. He knows the system and the players, but there wasn't any way to game plan for such an inexperienced QB. So Fox has to decide if he wants to risk it with Moore, or possibly bring in a JC for competition.

Apparently, we are helping JC find a suitable environment; not necessarily looking for the best draft pick(s). Carolina falls into this category.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=7428418#post7428418

I'm OK with that. If we somehow turned down a first do that, I'd be upset. But something tells me it will be the difference between a fourth and a fifth (or something similar). That being the case, why not help the guy find a good fit that will make him happy.

-He was saying it to Delhomme when Jake was having an awful game like 4 int's or something, and he said it with a smile on his face, hoping to try and bring some laughter to a distraught Delhomme (who they needed to bounce back if they wanted a chance at winning).

Ya your right he was smiling when he said it. But SS is so aggressive he wants the ball and expects it, and when the passes don't make it to him when he is open, he says something about it. The bottom line JC will not be named starter before the season starts and he will have to perform at a high level. Check downs all the time will not be tolerated when other guys are open down field. But I do wish him luck even being a back up is a huge accomplishment in this league.

Archived