Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who will buy a McNabb jersey? (Merged)

HoggLife

For those against the trade, is this the final straw?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. For those against the trade, is this the final straw?

• Yes! Screw you Dan Snyder, I am outta here!
    • No! I'll just hope the best.
    • I'm undecided, depends on how Donovan performs as a Skin.

LMFAO What would be funnier is if Colt got cut for not giving up the #5. Wow what would happen to the Cult of Colt thread if that happened LOL.

And to answer the other poster. No I never bought a Jason Taylor jersey. Im picky on what jerseys I buy. I own over 300 jerseys so what I buy one I have to buy one that I would wear over all the other great great jerseys I own so I wont buy one unless I know I will want to sport it. I can pretty much only wear each jersey once a year but I do have a few I wear a few times a year like my Art Monk and Nolan Ryan.

Calling you, 300+, got pics? or is that a typo? :laugh:

You have over 300 jerseys, but you're picky. Just thought that was comical.

I an a sports nut. Always have. Then on top of that when my brother passed away 2 years ago I got his jersey collection which he knew no one but me would appreciate. But the jerseys I have bought and will buy in the future I am picky about. I dont buy knock off brands and only players that i really really like.

I won't be getting one, not because I dislike the deal, bcause I do. I just haven't had a warm and fuzzy feeling about our Qb's. I've never owned a Redskins Qb jersey. I've had my fingers crossed for CB5. Maybe the next guy will be a franchise superstar.

If he signs an ext prob will. But i gotta get a 'Rak one first! :D

Im pretty sure Shanny and Bruce wouldnt have traded the high draft pick unless they planned on resigning him. And McNabb wants to be here so I see a 4 year 50 million deal in the future.

I wholeheartedly welcome Donovan McNabb to the Washington Redskins family. Donovan is a fantastic QB and I'm positive that he will be a great Redskin.

I for one will be getting a McNabb jersey this year.

Going to get Sunday Ticket for the first time in years as well because I have a strong sense that this football season is going to be a hoot and don't want to miss a single game.

Best of luck to Donovan and to the Washington Redskins!

I would consider it, but on the ES site they are like 72 bucks before shipping. That is cost prohibitive to a guy like me in Rural WV. Makes me mad, i'd love to buy more skins memorabilia but I just don't have the cash. (currently only Redskins item that I have is a pair of hologram cups someone gifted to me last year, and I LOVE THEM!!!)

Archived