Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who will buy a McNabb jersey? (Merged)

HoggLife

For those against the trade, is this the final straw?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. For those against the trade, is this the final straw?

• Yes! Screw you Dan Snyder, I am outta here!
    • No! I'll just hope the best.
    • I'm undecided, depends on how Donovan performs as a Skin.

I do not know. The quick answer is... HELL NO!!! He was an Eagle. But another side of me says... hey, what if he leads us somewhere in a positive direction?

I hate being in this spot. How do you cheer for a team leader who has played on one of your arch rivals for so many years??

Would you guys buy a Romo sits to pee jersey if Snyder signed him to the Roster???!?!

Not Romo sits to pee, but Romo sits to pee's a tool. Donovan's a good guy by all accounts.

I'm not going to buy one just yet, certainly not before he signs an extension. But look at this way; can you imagine the reaction in Philly if he leads us to a Super Bowl. I'll admit it's a huge if, but it would be pretty sweet. I'm not sure the city of Philadelphia would survive it.

McNabb is going to retire as an Eagle, so if this doesn't bother any of you so called die hards, then by all means, be a sucker.

Probably, but it depends on how long and how well he plays for us. McNabb doesn't have all THAT much love for the Eagles. He was booed on draft day and has never gotten his due there. Despite holding virtually every Philly passing record, the majority of fans there couldn't wait 'till he was shipped out.

The rule in our house is we DO NOT buy jerseys unless that player was drafted by the Redskins.

Plain and simple.

Rule in my house is I am not buying any Skins merch as long as JC was the starter (since beginning of 2008) so my boycott just ended. Man I have some catching up to do

:point2sky

just saw it on Redskins.com....

that is the weirdest thing I've seen in my life. I just stared at it in disbelief. Its almost unreal to me.

And while I won't buy the jersey, I also don't see myself being a fan of his unless he wins a Superbowl here. I also keep telling my self, "Suck it Iggle fans"- I have to look at this from the perspective that we can shove it in their face for years to come if this works out.

its still weird

all u doubters who are against this move u are allowed your opinion but i dont want u to come one here either and sing his praises when he takes us to a level we havent been at in a long time.People dont realize we have a qb who can CONSISTANTLY GET KELLY,THomas and moss the ball and u know he loves his te so davis and cooley will have an awesome year

LMFAO What would be funnier is if Colt got cut for not giving up the #5. Wow what would happen to the Cult of Colt thread if that happened LOL.

And to answer the other poster. No I never bought a Jason Taylor jersey. Im picky on what jerseys I buy. I own over 300 jerseys so what I buy one I have to buy one that I would wear over all the other great great jerseys I own so I wont buy one unless I know I will want to sport it. I can pretty much only wear each jersey once a year but I do have a few I wear a few times a year like my Art Monk and Nolan Ryan.

Huh? You're picky but you own over 300? And you wear them over and over? So do you have any other clothing or just all jerseys?

no thanks. I think McNabb, I think green Eagles. It will be too funny seeing him in B&G.

I have Cooley, S. Taylor, Westbrook and a Stevens Jersey. I want a D. Green and maybe an Orakpo. I always wanted a L. Arrington jersey but never got around to getting it.

Archived