Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who will buy a McNabb jersey? (Merged)

HoggLife

For those against the trade, is this the final straw?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. For those against the trade, is this the final straw?

• Yes! Screw you Dan Snyder, I am outta here!
    • No! I'll just hope the best.
    • I'm undecided, depends on how Donovan performs as a Skin.

Nope, he'll be gone in 3 years. I'd rather pick up an Orakpo jersey.

Agreed I've been thinking about picking up an Orakpo jersey since last offseason.

I do have a haunting feeling that one of my eagles fan friends is going to buy me one or at least a mcnabb tshirt as joke.

There's a couple of personally based reasons I would. I own two Skins jerseys, a Heath Shuler #5 (given to me as a joke) and Campbell's #17. Buying a McNabb #5 would give me something relevant to wear this year.

I could just tape a McNabb on the back of the Shuler. That would be the cheap option. Plus it seems obvious if there's a #17 on the roster this year, his last name won't be Campbell.

As for the other #5 on the roster, Brennan, look for him to make the equitable move to #15. That was his college number and should be available since Todd Collins is off the team.

Now if the Skins somehow decide to draft the #15 out of Florida, that could complicate things. Actually, that would probably just mean Brennan would be the next to leave town.

I have a # 5. Different name, but whoever wants it can have it. I don't think CB5 will be here much longer.

No he wont...he will be 27 this year hasnt played a down of football in the regular season. Since Mcnabb is here, rex will be backup. JC and CB are out of here. Brennan should look into the CFL.

Nope. I won't, even though I think this is a good trade.

But for all who do, you can always hang it in your closet next to your Jason Taylor jersey.

and your Brandon Lloyd jersey and the Mark Carrier jersey and the Archuleta jersey and...oh it's too easy. Congratulations Dan! We're off season champs again!

I think it's awesome they already have the jerseys and are selling them at opening day. I think that's a brilliant marketing strategy.

ETA: I like getting obscure jerseys more so then the big boys, but I would have no problem with someone getting his jersey.

Archived