Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

And now, a quick analysis of picks 6-10.

6) 21cents - Ali Larter - U30

First off, welcome to the party pal! After making everyone wait 17 years, this GM shows up and selects an ineligible player? Then, apparently, while trying to correct his mistake, selected someone he didn't even know the ****in name of? How can an organization expect to compete when the leadership, or lack thereof, resembles a monkey ****in a tuba? Who's running this, Vinny Cerrato?

As for Ali Larter, nice pick. Too bad Califan had to make it.:silly:

7) JimmyConway - Julie Benz - TVM

Not being one who watches network TV sitcoms, I can honestly say, all I know about this pick is, she's blonde, not flat chested, and makeup dependent. The blonde, and not flat chested qualities will garner some attention, but as I researched her I found ample ammunition for the opposition to use against her. Not a bad pick, but equal talent could be found via UFA.

8) Predicto - Elizabeth Montgomery - TVM

Leave it to a cagey old veteran to have the guts to reach back in time for his TVM selection. It will cost him votes, no doubt, since today's generation has little interest in classy, attractive, talented women who don't have a Maxim portfolio. Elizabeth was all these things. And, back in the day, she was responsible for many a "boner", even if they were all mine.:D

Very good pick.

9) sjinhan - Sofía Vergara - TVM

Big Tits Vergara is a great pick. She's not naturally pretty, but she does have dark hair, my usual preference, and most of all, she's got the big boobs. Which the voters have trouble seeing beyond. A safe, solid pick.

10) GibbsFactor - Cheryl Cole -RB

If she had more singing talent, and fewer tattoos, she would be an even better pick than she is. From what I've seen, she is very appealing. At least visually. Which is all she needs to be. Good start for this team.

next up, 11-15

Cheryl Cole will be the undisputed hottie for 2010. It's already begun.

A rock babe with tattoo's IS appealing. It makes her edgier, a complete rock star. I give myself a solid A for taking the queen of the 2010 babe draft.

Easily Best Babe Available.

:bow:

Please. I'm sure you've seen the NSFW pics of Rihanna by now. I can nudge more people towards them if I need to. Her body is absurd. Absolutely absurd. It's a work of art. I've never seen a more ****able woman. I'll gladly take her up against Cole any day.

Ax, I want your next analysis of picks 11-15.

“Who in the hell is Ax, anyway? I mean, here’s a guy who criticizes everybody, whoever they take. He’s got the answers to who you should take, to who you shouldn’t take. He tells us about your team. He tells us about the Hero21. Ax is a tortoise. He tells us about fullnelson9999 and everything else. In my knowledge of him, he’s never even put on a jockstrap, he’s never been a player, he’s never been a coach, he’s never been a scout, he’s never been an administrator, and all of a sudden, he’s an expert. He’s in our paper two days ago, telling us who we have to take. We don’t have to take anybody that Ax says we have to take. Ax has no more credentials to do what he’s doing than my neighbor, and my neighbor’s a postman...."

haha...

Cheryl Cole will be the undisputed hottie for 2010. It's already begun.

A rock babe with tattoo's IS appealing. It makes her edgier, a complete rock star. I give myself a solid A for taking the queen of the 2010 babe draft.

Easily Best Babe Available.

:bow:

She was on my draft board above my pick. I never thought she would go before me since I have no idea who the hell she is. Just saw her pics on the net and said this'll do lol

i laughed at the megan fox pick...thats llike a steve francis pick..she played out. there is so many hot women in the world to waste your most important pick on megan fox. if she was a tv mom..then that would have been a value pick.

Please. I'm sure you've seen the NSFW pics of Rihanna by now. I can nudge more people towards them if I need to. Her body is absurd. Absolutely absurd. It's a work of art. I've never seen a more ****able woman. I'll gladly take her up against Cole any day.

Link or it didn't happen and Keely hazel ftw:

and my neighbor’s a postman...."

...who's shaggin your woman.:silly:

Sticksboi05, Ax is waiting for jrfriedm, to keep things in order.

But, he won't wait much longer. Ax is only so patient. He hates tardiness, and people that talk in third person.

Ax, is a great guy.

This.

I love me some Cheryl Cole, but Rihanna is absolutely banging.

This.

I love me some Cheryl Cole, but Rihanna is absolutely banging.

I'd like Rihanna more if she would just stop looking crazy on purpose and have normal hair and take the damn nipple rings out. Did you see her perform with Jay-Z and Kanye West on the opener when Leno first started his new show? She looked retarded (Sorry Palin).

I'd like Rihanna more if she would just stop looking crazy on purpose and have normal hair and take the damn nipple rings out. Did you see her perform with Jay-Z and Kanye West on the opener when Leno first started his new show? She looked retarded (Sorry Palin).
Yeah, I agree with the hair and crazy fashion sense, it's like she's trying to be a hip-hop Lady Gaga sometimes. But when she's cleaned up and looking her best, it's hard to compete with her. Chris Brown really might be the dumbest guy in North America.

Yeah, I agree with the hair and crazy fashion sense, it's like she's trying to be a hip-hop Lady Gaga sometimes. But when she's cleaned up and looking her best, it's hard to compete with her. Chris Brown really might be the dumbest guy in North America.

Yeah she is so banging when she just looks like a normal girl

rihanna-bikini-front.0.0.0x0.390x597.jpeg

Archived