Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Use this thread for questions, comments, discussions, etc, etc. We're gonna try and do what we did last year and keep the draft thread mostly for just picks and "pics" :D...

1st Question: should the draft clock (2 hours to make your pick) be used on weekends? Should it be extended to 4 hours on weekends? Or should it be ignored altogether on the weekends? Some people only come here during the week so it might be unfair to them if they end up moving down 10 spaces due to being unable to get to ES on a Saturday or Sunday...at the same time, I did say that you're able to send me your draft picks if you fear you're not gonna be around when it's your turn, so they DO have another avenue to use.

Also: Ax "Kiper's" round-by-round evaluations :thumbsup:

ROUND ONE ANALYSIS:

1) skinsfan07 - Shakira

While her Jello filled ass wiggles, as Jello does, that's the extent of her talent. She's attractive enough, but nothing extraordinary. She'll play well to the adolescent voters, so it's not a bad pick. But one would hope that the #1 overall pick would have some more "Wow! appeal, instead of just, "Oh!"

2) Hero21 - Megan Fox

Another safe pick. Apparently, not enough people have HDTV, or they'd see the many flaws Miss Megan fills with putty, on her face. Not to mention those creepy looking thumbs. While no one would kick her out of bed, at least not until after, she is an highly overrated airhead. But, she will get votes.

3) fullnelson9999 - Amanda Bynes

Total cookie cutter blonde. Attractive, but that's it. Not a very strong pick for that category, IMO. Lacks the boob power necessary in these exercises to carry her "very average looks" beyond the first playoff game. The owner will have to hit the next pic out of the park, just to get back in it.

4) KevinthePRF - Beyonce

Now, if you're gonna go the safe route, this is how you do it. Beyonce gives you name recognition, a beautiful face, a damn good body, (although I wish her legs were more defined) and a good voice. Best pick yet.

5) mikeinalexandria - Olivia Wilde

I must admit I don't know much about her. I'll leave it to the GM to enlighten us all. A little strange looking. But maybe it's just the pics. Seems like someone who would have still been available in the 3rd round though.

6) 21cents - Ali Larter - U30

First off, welcome to the party pal! After making everyone wait 17 years, this GM shows up and selects an ineligible player? Then, apparently, while trying to correct his mistake, selected someone he didn't even know the ****in name of? How can an organization expect to compete when the leadership, or lack thereof, resembles a monkey ****in a tuba? Who's running this, Vinny Cerrato?

As for Ali Larter, nice pick. Too bad Califan had to make it.:silly:

7) JimmyConway - Julie Benz - TVM

Not being one who watches network TV sitcoms, I can honestly say, all I know about this pick is, she's blonde, not flat chested, and makeup dependent. The blonde, and not flat chested qualities will garner some attention, but as I researched her I found ample ammunition for the opposition to use against her. Not a bad pick, but equal talent could be found via UFA.

8) Predicto - Elizabeth Montgomery - TVM

Leave it to a cagey old veteran to have the guts to reach back in time for his TVM selection. It will cost him votes, no doubt, since today's generation has little interest in classy, attractive, talented women who don't have a Maxim portfolio. Elizabeth was all these things. And, back in the day, she was responsible for many a "boner", even if they were all mine.:D

Very good pick.

9) sjinhan - SofĂ­a Vergara - TVM

Big Tits Vergara is a great pick. She's not naturally pretty, but she does have dark hair, my usual preference, and most of all, she's got the big boobs. Which the voters have trouble seeing beyond. A safe, solid pick.

10) GibbsFactor - Cheryl Cole -RB

If she had more singing talent, and fewer tattoos, she would be an even better pick than she is. From what I've seen, she is very appealing. At least visually. Which is all she needs to be. Good start for this team.

11) jrfriedm

Unless a damn good reason is forthcoming, this should be the 1st team I assume control of. For those that may have forgotten, I offered to assume control of any, and all teams whose owners abandoned them. Either by force, or by choice. All my selections would be made after everybody else has made all 3 of their picks.

Yeah, I'm THAT good!:cool:

If he shows up, he's got a long climb just to make it to the bottom of the heap.

12) The Brave Little Toaster Oven - Lori Loughlin - TVM

A good, solid pick here. Not everyone's cup of tea, but her clean wholesome look disguises an inner sexual dynamo. I know this, because I possess the ability to tell when a woman's hotness lives up to, or exceeds her appearance, in the bedroom.

It's my curse.

13) Spartacus87: Lucy Pinder - U30

Boobs. That's it. They are a powerful draw come competition, but it's all she's got. Safe pick, but it shows a lack of imagination. She will score well, so it's certainly not a bad pick

14) Sticksboi05: Brooklyn Decker - U30

Didn't know this girl existed until she was picked. Very cookie cutter. Blonde, with big boobs. Still, I must admit that she jumped out at me. Not sure why. I'll have more time to, um, study her, as the competition moves forward. A solid pick that will wow the boys.

15) BigMike21 - Rachel Stevens - RB

Pretty hot little number. Problem is, she's been picked already. As in, her and Cheryl Cole could be sisters. I do like the fact that, at least not yet, she doesn't seem to have ruined her body with unflattering tattoos. I'm not against tatts on a chick. But they need to be complimentary, not tacky.

Good pick, but very little distinction.

16) daveakl: Bar Refaeli - U30

Standard draft selection around here. Big boobs, average looks. If her face looked as good as her boobs, she'd be tough to beat. She'll need to draw weak opponents to advance very far. She's a good filler, but can't carry a team on her own.

17) SkinsNut73 - Roselyn Sanchez - TVM

Two syllables, one word.

Butter...face. Another lazy pick in this category. Yeah, she'll draw votes because of her, assets, but not as strong as the competition already selected.

18) Hubbs - Rihanna - RB

Now we're talking. She has name recognition, and stunning good looks. With a body that says "Male FunHouse, Come Play In Me". Yeah, she can take a bad picture like everyone else. But she has the capability to make an average team, a very, very good one.

19) skinfan2k - Carrie Underwood - RB

A current fan favorite. Pretty, cutesy, with a decent body. Should hold up well in the early rounds of competition. Not sure if she has what it takes to last.

20) stoney26: kelie hazell - U30

Boobs.

Next.

21) BeEasy7717: Jessica Biel - U30

I know she is often labeled as "overrated", but I disagree. Maybe because she has an uncanny resemblance to someone I used to, um, know. I don't know. Maybe I'm biased, but I don't care. I'd crawl 30 miles, uphill, over broken glass, in a hurricane, just to throw a rock at the laundry truck that picks up her underwear for cleaning.

22) Skin McNasty - Rena Sofer - TVM

Not very impressive. I do like the dark hair, and her eyes. I just don't think she stacks up well to the competition.

23) GoSkins561 - Jaime Pressly - TVM

From planet WTF. Hot, in a weird kind of way. Not enough curves for my blood, but she is appealing, none the less. Doubtful to be much of a threat to the other TVM's.

24) Forehead - Jennifer Aniston - TVM

A good pick for this category, even though I doubt many people think of her as a TV Mom. But few wouldn't like to help make her a Mom. She may suffer from over exposure come playoff time, though.

25) skinsfan999 - Elisha Cuthbert - TVM

If you like what the wonders of airbrushing can accomplish, this is your girl. I must admit being smitten by her, years ago. She is so, yesterday. Not a bad pick, using her as a TVM. She doesn't have the ability to carry a team anymore. But, if combined with good teammates, she can still be a formidable foe.

26) Heidenreich - Eva Longoria - TVM

Another makeup and airbrush dependent babe. Looks damn good at the club, but might scare the bejeezus out of you first thing in the morning. She's a cookie cutter brunette, which is slightly better than a cookie cutter blonde. She'll need weak competition to advance very far.

27) Rdskn4Lyf21 - Courteney Cox - TVM

Courtney is an upscale model of the cookie cutter brunette. Classic face, great eyes, good legs, and a fine ass. Paired up with good teammates, she'll hold her own. at least early on.

28) Dapo: federica Ridolfi - U30

I like this pick as much for her not being as well known as most women in this thing, as I do for what she brings to table. Or the bed. Or the floor. Or the back seat of a car. Or the hot tub. Or the... well, you get the picture.

29) Grizz - Victoria Beckham - RB

Drafting a practice squad player, at best, in the 1st round is usually a sure fire way to waste a 1st round pick. Such is the case here. This team has started it's journey by taking two steps back. Both remaining picks will need to be spectacular.

30) Chicken Fried: Alessandra Ambrosio - U30

Well, what can you say about a flat-assed toothpick with tits, and a great face? I guess I just said it. She will score well with the masses, though, so that makes her a good pick for this team.

31) hp703: Blake Lively - U30

Ah, Barbie! Good to know you're still around. A sound selection, as blondes typically do well in these things. But there is nothing, absolutely nothing special about her. She's as ordinary as they come.

32) ljs - Paulina Rubio - RB

Never heard of her before this. She seems kind of, run of the mill, in a category with a lot of heavyweights. I think she'll struggle mightily. From the couple video's I watched, she does have some talent. But, this ain't no talent contest.

33) LApunkrocker72 Jessica Stroup - U30

Not a bad little brunette. Good eyes and face. Nice legs. Kind of, cutesy. Which may, or may not, be enough to win against the upper echelon of this group.

34) Koolblue13: Mila Kunis - U30

Not a Butter-face, she's a Wutzer-face. A very strange looking head, sitting on top of a hot little body. Nothing wrong with flippin a woman over on her belly, just don't like it when you HAVE to. Sheeeesh!

35) Califan007: Karina Flores - U30

:thud:

Stunning. Absolutely ****ing stunning.

ROUND TWO ANALYSIS:

1) Koolblue13 - January Jones - TVM

After barely beating out a bunt single in the 1st round, this pick was a line drive HR. JJ can pull of the Playboy type photo layout, as well as the Girl Next Door look, with equal success. Nice recovery.

2) LApunkrocker72 - Christina Applegate - TVM

Oh my. Did Al Bundy's kid grown up well, or what? A favorite of mine, in the blonde category, she's a good contrast to this team's U30 selection.

3) ljs - Lauren Graham - TVM

Very nice selection here. She's another wild woman in the sack. (Remember, I have the ability to look at a woman and tell whether she's an enthusiastic participant, or just a warm body. It's my curse) However, if there aren't some more revealing photos available come playoff time, the droolers and leghumpers won't see that. She will have to earn every vote. Though I doubt she'll get enough.

4) hp703 - Mary-Louise Parker - TVM

Once again, I can see the "hot" in this kind of pick, but then, of course I can, because I'm me. But she won't have many men like me voting during the competitions. She's too plain to knock off the BwB's. I'm still disappointed by the lack of vision by most owners concerning this category.

5) Chicken Fried - Taylor Swift - RB

Apparently, name recognition is the ruling criteria for this team's draft board. I guess she'll draw votes with her current popularity. It sure won't be for her hotness. Kanye won't get to snatch the mic this time, as she'll never sniff winning this category.

6) Grizz - Julie Bowen - TVM

This team has a ways to go if it wants to recover from it's 1st round misstep. Julie, is an excellent start. Folks, this is a good looking woman. If this competition were on faces alone, she'd be one of the favorites. The team must repeat this performance in round 3, to have any shot at a deep playoff run.

7) Dapo - Laila Rouass - TVM

Well, at first glance, the body on this chick will make you, er um, stand up and pay attention. Then, you take the bag off her head and, DAMN, remember why you put it there to begin with. She's also very similar to their 1st round pick, so, diversity won't be much of an asset for this team.

8) Rdskn4Lyf21 - Nicky Whelan - U30

Well boys and girls, the U30 competition just got tougher. A lot tougher. As I've mentioned before, blondes are never my first choice. But when they're hot, they're hot. And she is, most definitely. With their already strong 1st round selection, this team is shaping up as one of the top contenders.

9) Heidenreich - Alicia Keys - RB

Here's an above average pick, that somehow can't make it into the "great" category. And I'm not sure why. There's something a little, off, about her. Don't get me wrong, she's an upper tier player in this group, and she'll draw in a good amount of votes. Well see if it'll be enough to help her team advance very far. Not much diversity on this team, so far, which should cost them.

10) skinsfan999 - Cristine Reyes - U30

Being a big time fan of Filipina's, one in particular;), I'd like to go gaga over this pick. But, I'll have to fall a little short of that. She's damn fine, and with the diversity this team has going, each pick compliments the other, lifting them both. I wish she was a little prettier in the face, and would spend some more time in the sun. Who wants a white Filipino?

11) Forehead - Michelle Phillips - RB

Here's a pick I had to do no research on. I remember her well. She is a natural beauty. Make up and air brushing would only **** up her game.

"And we can't have that, Billy Ho!"

The GM worries that this "reaching back" pick might hurt him during the competition. To that I say, So what? There's no prize here. The reward is showing others how to expand their horizons, while maintaining top notch standards in the Babe Draft. That others might not possess the ability to spot true beauty, and talent, is their shortcoming. GREAT pick! This team is two thirds on it's way to being a top contender

12) GoSkins561 - Christina Aguilera - RB

How ironic that a natural beauty be followed by someone who completely relies on makeup and strip club pole dancing to get anyone to look at her. Besides that, she's a cold fish in the sack. (Let me remind you, that I have the ability to look at a woman, and know how well and enthusiastically she performs her female duties) However, she does hypnotize a lot of people with them hips, so she'll do alright come voting time.

13) Skin McNasty - Dorota Rabczewska - RB

Gotta admit, I'd never heard of her before this. She's good looking, and most of her body is very, very nice. However, silicone is almost always a deal breaker with me. It won't hurt her here, amongst those that can't see past the boobage. And I'll even vote for her against some of the worst in this category. She improves this team, but not enough.

14) BeEasy7717 - Jessalyn Gilsig - TVM

After losing out on their original choice in this category, this team had to settle for a lesser pick. She's not bad, but she doesn't have the potential that the DQ'd choice had, to improve on the excellent 1st round choice. Without a strong 3rd, this team will fall to the middle of the pack.

Or worse.

15) stoney26 - Christina Milian - RB

After strictly going for the boobs in round 1, the team here makes a damn good pick for RB. A little too cutesy, at times, but that can easily be overcome with good photo selection. I like the diversity, and I'm a sucker for darker hair and complexion. Her, and Boobgirl could easily find themselves at the top, if the 3rd round goes well for this team.

16) skinfan2k - Kim kardashian - U30

A good change up to the 1st round choice. She brings boobs, butt, and brunette to the team. Name recognition and current popularity will play well to the crowd. I personally think she's somewhat overrated, but she's still better than some taken before her. Good solid pick.

17) Hubbs - Stacy Keibler - U30

With this pick, your current team to beat, sits right here. A fixture in these things, she's carried more than one team to the top of the class. Along with it's 1st rounder, this team is diverse, and very seductive. The two things that could hurt this team is a) a poor 3rd round selection, and B) weak leadership. The GM here posted some unflattering pics of a competitors choice. A sign of insecurity. Having someone on his own team that has quite a few "less than flattering" pics floating around, I think throwing stones is ill advised.

18) SkinsNut73 - Diora Baird - U30

A bad pick here would have all but eliminated this team from any serious chance of doing well. But this not a bad pick. It's a great pick. Like their 1st rounder, this gal has a body made for sin. Unlike the 1st pick though, this one you actually want to see her face while you're playing "Escaped Convict & The Warden's Wife". A great 3rd rounder is still essential for this team to win.

19) daveakl - Denise Richards - TVM

The scary thing about these, unique looking women, is that without makeup and the right lightning, they're, well, scary. Don't get me wrong, she is an attention getter, and will do ok in the voting booth, but I don't think she'll hold up under the pressure of her competition. She doesn't provide much of a, change of pace, to the team either. Not sure if even a stellar 3rd rounder can put this team in the upper half.

20) BigMike21 - Emile De Ravin - TVM

Very nice pick here. Problem is, not enough boobage for the Skippy Whippers. Very pretty though. Not makeup dependent. With a fine ass, and great legs. This team shows good diversity, and two good, slightly above average picks, so far. Now they need a big hitter to compete with the elite teams. Good work.

21) Sticksboi05 - Connie Britton- -TVM

I've got to admit, I have a soft spot for this pick. Of course, it hardens because of her. Go figure. And I can tell you, by my ability to look at a woman and tell her sexual abilities/liabilities, that she could rock your world. Unfortunately, TVM may well be the fiercest competition in this whole exercise, and I don't think the voters will like her enough for her to do well.

22) Spartacus87 - Nicole Scherzinger - RB

After using their 1st round selection on a boring, yet popular, vote getting, easily recognizable set of tits, they upped the ante in this round by selecting what could be the best RB, so far. And that's saying something. They are now a top five team, if they don't screw the pooch, in the next round.

23) The Brave Little Toaster Oven - Adriana Lima - U30

As I said in an earlier critique of another 2nd round selection, the scary thing about these "unique" looking women, is that, without the makeup and airbrushing, they're just, scary. Granted, she's got a decent body, and name recognition, but she's not upper echelon. This pick doesn't equal their first selection, and that puts them on the bubble. No room for error in the next round.

24) jrfriedm

After this much time, I truly hope everything is ok here.

25) GibbsFactor - Linda Cardellini - TVM

If the wholesome, "good looking girl next door" look was what voters around here were looking for, this pick would be up near the top. Unfortunately, the Rosie Palmer crowd prefer more boobs and makeup. She also seems too similar to their 1st rounder. This may be one instance where a "Ginger" pick was needed, instead of another, "Mary Ann".

26) sjinhan - Miranda Kerr - U30

Well, here's another one of those, nice body, strange face picks. Listen, I'm not saying that, if I were single, and they were so inclined to allow it, that I wouldn't introduce these girls to their first series of multiple orgasms, leaving them lying on the bed in a quivering heap of dehydrated ecstasy, but seriously, without the benefit of makeup and air brushing, she's not...that...pretty. But, as usual, paired with the first round selection and her boobs, they'll draw some votes. This team now needs a big time showstopper to get past the first couple rounds.

27) Predicto - Alizée - RB

True to their nature, this veteran draft team continues to march to it's own beat. This is a hot little number, my friends. Total freak in the sack, too.

(You remember how I know this, right?) But I don't doubt that she's also super smart.

I'm really liking this team. But alas, if the voting goes the way it usually does, this team will fall, early. Their last pick, :shutup:, will need to appeal to the masses for any legitimate chance. But again, this team follows it's draft board, faithfully.

28) JimmyConway - Katherine McPhee - RB

Following a subar 1st round selection, this team threw it's hat into the "Don't Sleep On This Team" ring, with an excellent RB pick. She adds diversity, along with the total package of good looks, body, and talent. They still need a great 3rd rounder, but this pick keeps them from falling out of contention before the draft even ended.

29) 21cents - Kaci Battaglia - RB

After making everybody wait, again, this team did little to enhance it's excellent 1st round pick. Not a bad pick, mind you, just not equal to the first one. Not by a good margin. To be taken seriously, as a contender, this team needs to diversify. But not just for diversity's sake. Even if they go 3 Blonde, that last one will need to bowl you over, or it is, over.

30) mikeinalexandria - Gwen Stefani - RB

With enough good looks and star power to overcome less tit than it takes to fill a training bra, and some of the best legs around, this pick is an instant upgrade for a team that needed it, badly. A great 3rd choice, and this team will have a punchers chance at making it beyond the first few rounds. A poor choice, and they'll be one of teams everybody else will hope to face in the 1st round.

31) KevinthePRF - Daniella Sarahyba - U30

Following up a stellar 1st round pick, you hope to just do, as well, with the second.

Sorry...........but this selection, is even better. A stunning beauty, with a body to match. This team is one pick shy of GREAT, diverse team. Most excellent pick.

32) fullnelson9999 - Katy Perry - RB

In my analysis of their 1st rd pick, I stated that this team would need to "hit the next pic out of the park, just to get back in it" Well, hit it out, they did. With an upper deck shot, no less. She's cutesy, perky, sexy, and seductive, all in one tight little package. With being very different from her 1st round teammate, she elevates the team. We'll see if they can repeat this performance in the next round.

33) Hero21 - Catherine Bell - TVM

Of the two selections made by this team, she is easily the best of them. Although she too is somewhat reliant on proper posing, lighting, and makeup to hide her weakness, which is her face, at least she doesn't require putty. Her body is much better than their top pick's is, as well. Next pick will have to be the one to make this team formidable.

34) skinsfan07 - Joanna Krupa - U30

After going blonde, name recognition in the first, this team goes blonde, cookie cutter in the second. Not a bad choice, but nothing to separate her from the competition. Safe, solid choice.

35) Califan007 - Vanity - RB

Well, being that she was #1 on my RB draft board, should I be called to active duty, what do you think I feel about this pick? The only way this team isn't one of the prohibitive favorites to win it all, is by completely blowing their last pick.

Overall, I'd say the 2nd round picks are a better group than the 1st rounders.

hmm 2 hr limit.. i might have problem posting pics if my times comes up during work time... i will upload a pic after i get home if thats the case.

If you have any issues with being available when your time to pick comes up, PM me your choices and even your pics if you have some already picked out. I'll make sure they are posted :thumbsup:

Any reason I'm #1? Or was that at random lol Regardless I'm ready to pick.

Completely random...you're just lucky when it comes to these things, apparently lol.

2 hours does not seem like a lot of time really.

Anyway, good luck guys, looking forward to many wonderful pics of many wonderful ladies.

One of my goals is to keep this sucker moving lol :yes:...No more 8 week drafting process because MannyTheConstipatedHippo hasn't logged onto ES in 3 days, even though he KNEW the draft was taking place.

And as stated, everyone has the opportunity to send me their picks in advance so that they don't lose their place...I'm sorry, but if you sign up for this doohickey there's an absolute minimum required of you, and part of that minimum is checking into ES to see how the draft is going lol :)...If there are participants who can't even do that, then their loss :D.

How's the head to head playoffs gonna go, since you have an odd number of teams?

We'll first have a "wildcard" round of sorts, where the last three participants who signed up will go against three randomly chosen participants. After those winners are chosen, then we go into 16 head-to-head contests.

Oh, and we now can embed YouTube videos...USE THAT FEATURE! :yes:

LoL..well, you can only use youtube videos in support of your draft pick within the thread, they won't be allowed in the OP pairing up of the contestants. But, sure, use all the youtube videos you want, as long as they're SFW :thumbsup:...might come in REAL handy for the "Rock Babe" category :yes:...

If someone has the 10th pick, do they have until the 20th hour to make a pick?

That only depends if every person picking before them takes all of their 2 hour allotted time to make their pick. If everyone before that person takes 15 minutes to make their pick, though, then they'll only have to wait for about 2 hours.

I work weekends for what it's worth. I see no reason not to include them.

Why did you screw yourself on draft order dude?

I didn't want there to be even a resemblance of me somehow benefiting from running this whole thing, so I just put myself as last in each round...whoever goes up against me will probably feel like they're getting a bye anyway, though lol :ols:...I'll be taking it seriously, but I'll be having a little more fun with it this year, I think. :yes:

Archived