Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

:ols: Did you look at Brittons picks? She doesn't have a nice body, she doesn't have a nice face, what does she have that will make her competitive?

NOTHING!!! :ols:

Just for the record, Forscutt has won other babe drafts around the world recently, and is one of the new up and comers in the world of hot women. Expect for her name to be drawn early in the next ES babe drafts for many years to come.

Regardless my team would handle yours.

Stick your team has two butter faces and a flat very sexy SI model. Britton loses every time in the TV mom category and the Rocker might get some votes but she isn't beating Aguilera. While I agree Aguilera isn't the hottest but many have seen her sexy live performances and a unique hotness that will get her some votes.

You would crush anything with a hole dude. That's really not saying much.
I'm not THAT picky.

So you're saying if Munn was naked on your bed you'd turn her down?

Ywah, that's what I thought.

And Forehead, :puke::finger: :pfft:

I'm not THAT picky.

So you're saying if Munn was naked on your bed you'd turn her down?

Ywah, that's what I thought.

And Forehead, :puke::finger: :pfft:

I think what we're saying is that if every woman in the under 30 category was in the same position, Munn would be one of the last choices.

By the way, good to see you have a good sense of humor. Would you like me to make it up to you by posting a brazilian woman in a bikini?

I think what we're saying is that if every woman in the under 30 category was in the same position, Munn would be one of the last choices.

By the way, good to see you have a good sense of humor. Would you like me to make it up to you by posting a brazilian woman in a bikini?

:yes:

IF SHE'S HOT :ols:

Archived