Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

No. I won a couple.

But that only proves that everybody has different tastes.

And no, I personally find nothing attractive about fake boobs, so it is rare that I'd ever vote for those who have them. But it won't affect my view of how a team will do with the voters, who for the most part, wouldn't care if boobs were made of mud.

Just as long as they're BIG. ;)

I agree with this to a certain extent, I'm all about proportions. I don't mind fake boobs so long as they're proportional to the rest of the body :)

This is going to get interesting when the picture Nazis start shaking things up. :ols:

Some of these U30 girls were in their prime two years ago, pretty much eliminating a solid photo op with in the past two years. Presentation will be difficult.

I think the general voting public is going to ignore the pics (to a degree) and vote more on name recognition, or their recollection of pics which are older than 2 years. It may be tough for an owner to find a "hot" recent pic to post in the poll, but I don't know that it hurts them that much in the long run...

...I hope I'm wrong because I do have some nice, recent picks of my under 30 babe...but we'll see.

I am actually glad my final pick was late in the third round, one of the criteria was a lot of recent pics, I found a winner. Its not that they haven't had their picture taken, its they haven't had a quality picture taken with in the past couple of years. I know of at least 5 people that will struggle.

That last one was almost my pick :yes:

I considered her early on too.

I wasn't crazy about a lot of the pictures I found though.

Other possibilities I was choosing from were Avril and J-Lo.

(I assume it's safe to mention rock babes since everyone has chosen theirs already)

I considered her early on too.

I wasn't crazy about a lot of the pictures I found though.

Other possibilities I was choosing from were Avril and J-Lo.

(I assume it's safe to mention rock babes since everyone has chosen theirs already)

Yea, I kinda thought they both would be drafted...and I also thought that since you could use pics from any stage of their career, I would have thought Jessica Simpson in her Dukes of Hazzard days would have been drafted as well.

What's going on with this thing? Is it dead already?

We've got a couple of people on vacation and I think we're looking at firing this thing back up closer to the weekend...I think.

In the meantime, if you are bored, feel free to Google my 30 and Under pick, Diora Baird...with safe search turned off of course. And maybe is you are so inclined, you would search for her sex scene in Hot Tamale. It'll keep you busy for a bit...

We've got a couple of people on vacation and I think we're looking at firing this thing back up closer to the weekend...I think.

In the meantime, if you are bored, feel free to Google my 30 and Under pick, Diora Baird...with safe search turned off of course. And maybe is you are so inclined, you would search for her sex scene in Hot Tamale. It'll keep you busy for a bit...

:secret: GoogleVideo w/ no restrictions.

Cool scene :yes:

"32) Sticksboi05 - Aubrey O Day – RBWhat this pick lacks in the pretty face department, she makes up for in the sexy department. Still, she and her teammates don't have enough overall talent to run with the big boys. Or, girls, as it were.Initial Team Grade C : Brooklyn Decker / Aubrey O Day / Connie Britton.......Best pick, Connie" - Ax

-----------------------------

:ols:

Dude you are blind if you think Connie Britton is the best pick of this team. Basically you are saying a complete dog is better looking than this years SI Covergirl. IMO Connie Britton is one of the worse picks in the draft, and will lose early and often if Stick makes it past the first round.

Dude you are blind if you think Connie Britton is the best pick of this team. Basically you are saying a complete dog is better looking than this years SI Covergirl. IMO Connie Britton is one of the worse picks in the draft, and will lose early and often if Stick makes it past the first round.

The SI Covergirl will get attention because, she's the current SI Covergirl. But she's really not any prettier than Connie. And, facing the competition she will in THAT category, she will struggle just as much as Connie.

Neither are tops, or bottom, in their category.

Who you draw is the most important factor early.

Draw the right team, and you both should advance.

Draw the wrong team, and you both will exit early.

That's how it goes. ;)

:ols: Did you look at Brittons picks? She doesn't have a nice body, she doesn't have a nice face, what does she have that will make her competitive?

NOTHING!!! :ols:

Just for the record, Forscutt has won other babe drafts around the world recently, and is one of the new up and comers in the world of hot women. Expect for her name to be drawn early in the next ES babe drafts for many years to come.

:ols: Did you look at Brittons picks? She doesn't have a nice body, she doesn't have a nice face, what does she have that will make her competitive?

NOTHING!!! :ols:

Just for the record, Forscutt has won other babe drafts around the world recently, and is one of the new up and comers in the world of hot women. Expect for her name to be drawn early in the next ES babe drafts for many years to come.

In my research, I've seen good, and bad, pics of damn near every girl in this thing. Nothing new there.

Every year, there is a team that wins/loses early, and you wonder,

"How the hell did that happen?"

Such will be the case again, this year.

And yes, it could...........even............be...............YOU!

Archived