Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

stoney nobody really cares what these chicks look like without makeup. it's not like anyone from ES is gonna be waking up next to them any time soon =P

Don't know what you're talking about. I dated a girl who was on that "Elimidate" show two years later. She was the first one eliminated, but still, can you make any sort of similar claim? I think not!

Great work on the analysis Ax...

Now all you have to do is rank the teams in order from 1 to 35 (or however many full teams we end up with at the end) so that we can use your rankings for the brackets.

Get to work :)

Thanks for the kind words.

Still two teams left to do, whenever they show up.

My hope is to have advanced notice of matchups, so I can give my brilliant analysis/breakdown/prediction on them. That's up to Califan007. It's his baby.

And a reminder, no one should be overly encouraged, or discouraged by my "initial" grade. While I may have written off some teams, it's based on a "perfect world" scenario. MY perfect world scenario. Certain matchups can change everything. it is the responsibility of the GM's to make the best presentation of their team.

I'm just one man, with one vote. Albeit one who just happens to have an extraordinary eye for real talent. An ability to instantly see through the makeup and photographic trickery, to find the hidden beauty, or in some cases, disguised hideousness of woman and her assets. Not to mention the unique powers to sense a woman's level of sexual ability, and enthusiastic participation therein, simply by looking at them.

It's my curse.

Why dont we just have an ES poll and let ES decide the best team, and then we can seed everyone that way?

or, we can let the mods have a private poll and they can seed us :pfft:

In this extravaganza, Califan calls all the shots.

ALL, the shots.

:ols:

Ax, didn't you get eliminated in the first round of last years draft?

No. I won a couple.

But that only proves that everybody has different tastes.

And no, I personally find nothing attractive about fake boobs, so it is rare that I'd ever vote for those who have them. But it won't affect my view of how a team will do with the voters, who for the most part, wouldn't care if boobs were made of mud.

Just as long as they're BIG. ;)

Why doesn't cali just put the names in a hat and pick the brackets. Bias could easily mess up this draft, random seems to be the only fair way to do it.

For instance, Ax doesn't like fake breasts, which automatically hurts a teams seeding.

I was just joking people:pfft:

Just trying to give Ax more work...

I believe the way we have worked it in the past has been a random draw of some sort...

Archived