Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Newsflash, ACW doesn't actually want to win this thing. He forgot the part where not everyone voting is a complete nerdball, the demographic that Munn appeals to. She's nothing compared to most of the U-30's in this draft.

If this were called "Good looking chicks who you could convince yourself you had a shot at" draft, then maybe Munn would be a top seed. Otherwise, total fail.

She's hot too :yes:

Newsflash, ACW doesn't actually want to win this thing. He forgot the part where not everyone voting is a complete nerdball, the demographic that Munn appeals to. She's nothing compared to most of the U-30's in this draft.

If this were called "Good looking chicks who you could convince yourself you had a shot at" draft, then maybe Munn would be a top seed. Otherwise, total fail.

I think she's hawt!!!11111

:geek:

Rock chick when I get home; still debating which of 2 or 3 to take.

Ha ha, I know how you feel.

How long is that going to take?

I was going to post after you, but I want to wait until you make all your picks.

I don't mind waiting some more, but not sure if I want to wait all night.

:)

I was sure Gisele was over 30, but I just checked. I definitely would have considered her, but Ambrosio is definitely hotter. In fact, she's the hottest babe in the entire draft.

i knew she was under 30 but the requirement for U30 is that photo has to be within last 2 years... so in that time frame she has been pregnant and also its been over 2 years since she was a VS angel.. would have been harder or at least be little bit limited to find good pics for her...

Gotta thing for ugly chicks? Between this and all the non-makeup pics you've been posting i think you might. :ols:

Im just trying to put some early doubt in some of the voters minds. And Ill post some good pics now to reaffirm im not into the uglies....:ols:

Neo25WP2006_Keeley_Hazell_38.jpg

Can I play??

Keeley-Hazell27.jpg

:laugh:

Im just trying to put some early doubt in some of the voters minds. And did you see my team?? That should answer your question about me liking ugly chicks.

I can't say i have, but i do know that if you feel the need to have to sabotage the voters alreadyyyy, than you must not be THAT confident in your team. If they're as good as they say they are, you shouldn't be worrying about the other teams at all. :)

That and nobody wants to see that. I thought it was decided upon we'd keep sabotaging to a minimum this time?

I can't say i have, but i do know that if you feel the need to have to sabotage the voters alreadyyyy, than you must not be THAT confident in your team. If they're as good as they say they are, you shouldn't be worrying about the other teams at all. :)

That and nobody wants to see that. I thought it was decided upon we'd keep sabotaging to a minimum this time?

Listen whippersnapper Ive been pimpin since you were sippin on similac. I know quality when I see it.....

The girls be like....

:ladiesman

And then I was like...

:yes:

:pimp:

So, if I decide to make it an even number of teams, is there a cutoff time when all these remaining picks must be chosen by?

Wednesday night 9:00pm? Thursday morning 9:am?

Thursday night, 10:00 pm EST...

For those who asked, I would say, everybody that has a pick to make, has until 10:pm Thursday night to do so.

I'm gonna finish my critiquing job, before I put on my GM hat.

Ok. I'll post my other two picks in a few minutes.

I spent way too much time going back and re-checking the dates of the pictures (and scrapping a couple that I think were wrongly labeled on another site) and trying to get the pics for that one to a more manageable size. LOL

Archived