Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Musician.

There are so many hot 30 and under's that I decided to go with the music first. TV mom will prob be second for me.

Hey, this draft works like any other in my book. When you are drafting top 10 you don't draft for need, you take the best talent available.

That being said great first pick though.

To clarify the tv moms rules. Does the recurring character have to be a mom for more than one episode, or just be in more than one episode? I have a tv mom in mind that is a recurring character for the duration of the show, but only was a mom in one episode.

She had to have been a mom for more than one episode lol :yes:...that way we eliminate loopholes like some gorgeous tv actress who only dreamed she was a mom for an episode, stuff like that.

She had to have been a mom for more than one episode lol :yes:...that way we eliminate loopholes like some gorgeous tv actress who only dreamed she was a mom for an episode, stuff like that.

Thought that would be the case. My example, just browsing not a definite pick, is Jennifer Garner of Alias. She was a mom in the final episode which jumped ahead a few years.

With the First Pick of the 2010 Babe draft skinsfan07 selects: Shakira, Rock Babe Category

Analysis:

With this pick skinsfan07 make a statement that he is here to win. The Rock Babe category is not as talent laden as the other two categories. Shakira, is a top 10 overall prospect and the #1 prospect in the Rock Babe category on Titaw's Babe draft board. Her beauty is defined by her perfectly shaped backside that can render most straight males catotonic when watching a video of "hips don't lie".

My Analysis will come sporatically throughout the draft process, when I remember, an pick catches my eye or I simply fell like writing one.

With the First Pick of the 2010 Babe draft skinsfan07 selects: Shakira, Rock Babe Category

Analysis:

With this pick skinsfan07 make a statement that he is here to win. The Rock Babe category is not as talent laden as the other two categories. Shakira, is a top 10 overall prospect and the #1 prospect in the Rock Babe category on Titaw's Babe draft board. Her beauty is defined by her perfectly shaped bakside that can render most straigh males catotonic when watching a video of "hips don't lie".

My Analysis will come sporatically throughout the draft process, when I remember, an pick catches my eye or I simply fell like writing one.

:ols: :applause:

It was a strong #1 pick, I agree :yes:

While Shakira was a great pick, she has not continued to show her talents on a regular basis. She is really tiny (think tila tequila), and of course she is going to look curvy because of it, but it you saw her in public, you would think is she 16...

For a #1, I will give you a grade of 8.

While Shakira was a great pick, she has not continued to show her talents on a regular basis. She is really tiny (think tila tequila), and of course she is going to look curvy because of it, but it you saw her in public, you would think is she 16...

:slap:

She's performing at the NBA All-Star FWIW.

Oh, and

http://www.sexyfemaleabs.com/shakira-flashes-incredible-abs/

So :slap:

She can shake it nicely too :yes:

Oh wait, I just remembered, aren't you the one who can find something wrong with ANY girl?

And what's wrong when a chick looks half her age? That means her beauty has staying power. Hell most people wanted to call Hayden Panitierre (sp?) hot before she turned 18. Looking 16 in person is NOT a bad thing, especially when the chick is 33!

Oh look Megan Fox, the world's most overrated woman...

:ols: You must be joking sir.

It honestly came down to either her, Jessica Alba, or a couple of others I was considering.

In the end, the combination of brown hair, bright blue eyes, the killer body, and the overall sex appeal that comes with Megan made her the perfect choice to be the face of the franchise. She's got that moxie everyone loves, and she's accurate as hell in the redzone. ;)

It honestly came down to either her, Jessica Alba, or a couple of others I was considering.

In the end, the combination of brown hair, bright blue eyes, the killer body, and the overall sex appeal that comes with Megan made her the perfect choice to be the face of the franchise. She's got that moxie everyone loves, and she's accurate as hell in the redzone. ;)

She's hot but very overrated. And so is Alba.

Good football analogy lol :applause:

With the secocon pick of the 2010 Babe Draft Hero21 selects: Megan Fox, 30 and Under category

Anaylsis:

This pick reminds me of the 2009 NFL Draft when Oakland selected WR Darius Heyward-Bey #7 overall. Hero21, blinded by the blue eyes and a #1 seed two years ago makes the reach here. Fox is sexy don't get me wrong, but is second round talent. Over-saturation of Fox may have voters in the head to head matchups voting against this team. Hero21 has some ground to make up, but with strong selections in the weaker categories could turn this pick around, but I doubt it.

Some interesting picks so far.

I didn't expect either of them, but wasn't really sure who would end up near the beginning this year.

Shakira caught me off guard, but after thinking about it she's a pretty good pick for the Rock Babe category.

(personally I might have picked someone like Lights or Avril for the category, but Shakira is hot and I know she gets a lot of uh exposure on here through sigs. So this may turn out to be a very smart pick.)

Megan Fox is pretty hot too, although I'm not sure if I expected to see her so soon either. Not a bad pick though.

I'm waiting to see who pulls out Emilie de Raven or Ali Larter for tv Moms.

;)

Should be a fun draft.

Some interesting picks so far.

I didn't expect either of them, but wasn't really sure who would end up near the beginning this year.

Shakira caught me off guard, but after thinking about it she's a pretty good pick for the Rock Babe category.

(personally I might have picked someone like Lights or Avril for the category, but Shakira is hot and I know she gets a lot of uh exposure on here through sigs. So this may turn out to be a very smart pick.)

Megan Fox is pretty hot too, although I'm not sure if I expected to see her so soon either. Not a bad pick though.

I'm waiting to see who pulls out Emilie de Raven or Ali Larter for tv Moms.

;)

Should be a fun draft.

You shouldn't have hinted at these fine choices (both top 5 for the tV mom category). I wanted to lambaste someone for picking Lori Laughlin ofer de Raven or Larter.

You guys probably shouldn't be mentioning any names at all, you could be ruining someone else's draft strategy by giving people ahead of them ideas.

Ha ha!

I know.

:evilg:

But who know's if anyone that needs that help is reading this.

And by the way, Amanda Bynes?

Not sure what to make of that one.

She isn't bad looking, but I can't say I expected her to come up anywhere near the top.

Archived