Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

But it sounds like BigMike would do the opposite. He would stay true to the theme, which requires that the TV role be memorable as a Mom Icon. I'm leaning that way too, it seems more true to the contest.

But if it's going to kill my chances because I didnt choose a tricky extra modern hottie like Cuthbert or Larter, then that kinda sucks.

Two people's opinion isn't a consensus. Poll.

I edited my post above to clarify what I was saying, but I think you understood me already.

Oh well, just have to go with the gut instinct (even though it always leads me astray).

The sick **** that puts up Flo Jo gets my vote.

For comedic quality alone.:silly:

Well in my opinion Larter and Cuthbert are good choices because they are tv moms while being hot. What I was opposed to...and correct me if I'm wrong.....but I thought the poster said he was thinking of putting up hot pictures of actresses long before they were cast as TV Moms later in their career. That is what I would vote against.

But it sounds like BigMike would do the opposite. He would stay true to the theme, which requires that the TV role be memorable as a Mom Icon. I'm leaning that way too, it seems more true to the contest.

But if it's going to kill my chances because I didnt try to bend the rules and choose a modern hottie like Cuthbert or Larter, then that kinda sucks.

Beyonce is a perfect rock chick choice because she is a hottie and is also KNOWN for being a musician. On the other hand, someone might choose as their rock chick, say, Jennifer Love Hewitt, who is really just an actress. That would lose my vote, because she's not a real "rock chick," she's just an actress who tried to sing occasionally. But it sounds like it would not lose your vote.

Just for the record...

The idea for the category wasn't actually to emphasize the "mom" part...that was mainly used simply to add a qualifier to who you choose. That, plus in general actresses who get cast as a mother might be a little less "hot" than the actresses who get cast as the girlfriend or sister. But at the same time, like you and others have said if you can find a tv mom icon who ALSO has some rather hot photos from sometime in their careers, that probably helps :yes:...

Oh, and Jennifer Love Hewitt would be disqualified from the Rock Babe category lol :D...

Well in my opinion Larter and Cuthbert are good choices because they are tv moms while being hot. What I was opposed to...and correct me if I'm wrong.....but I thought the poster said he was thinking of putting up hot pictures of actresses long before they were cast as TV Moms later in their career. That is what I would vote against.

Yep, you can do that :yes:...if there's a woman who's 60 playing a grandmother who was smokin' hot back when she was 25, you can use her as your pick and use those photos from that time period as well. The point being, it makes you really think as to who is available in this category. I didn't want simply another "30 And Under/Post recent pics" category disguised as a "TV Moms" category.

The sick **** that puts up Flo Jo gets my vote.

For comedic quality alone.:silly:

I was all ready to pick Esther Rolle and Susan Boyle as my tv mom and rock babe picks :yes:...I'd have cleaned UP!

You mean Florida, from Good Times?

I was thinking Aunt Bea from the Andy Griffith Show, myself. :laugh:

Unfortunately, Aunt Bee wouldn't have qualified as she wasn't actually a mother lol...

I'm leaving the office by 4. Won't be able to pick till 445 at the earliest. Just an FYI..

You can PM me your draft pick if you'd prefer :yes:

Attention sports fans, and all the ships at sea!

Ax Kiper here. Breaking down the annual Extremeskins version of, "If I Could Hump A Leg, It'd Be..."

Yes, the 2010 ES Hottie Draft kicked off today with all the predictability of an early sunrise. Califan007 is running the show this year, as well as participating in the draft itself. Time will tell if he has what it takes to pull this off. No easy task, with the inability of a great many contestants to read, comprehend, and then follow, even the simplest rules. Like, where to posts pics, and where to run off at the mouth.

Anyway, I expect this draft to follow the path of all it's predecessors. Well known, unimaginative selections, drooled over by youngsters who've been laid less often than the foundation of a house, if at all. But, occasionally, someone will separate themselves from the pack, and pick women that offer more than big boobs and blonde hair. It would be great to see more than just a few go that route.

But, I won't hold my breath.

So, let's get on with it. Here are picks 1-5.

1) skinsfan07 - Shakira - RB

While her Jello filled ass wiggles, as Jello does, that's the extent of her talent. She's attractive enough, but nothing extraordinary. She'll play well to the adolescent voters, so it's not a bad pick. But one would hope that the #1 overall pick would have some more "Wow! appeal, instead of just, "Oh!"

2) Hero21 - Megan Fox - U30

Another safe pick. Apparently, not enough people have HDTV, or they'd see the many flaws Miss Megan fills with putty, on her face. Not to mention those creepy looking thumbs. While no one would kick her out of bed, at least not until after, she is an highly overrated airhead. But, she will get votes.

3) fullnelson9999 - Amanda Bynes - U30

Total cookie cutter blonde. Attractive, but that's it. Not a very strong pick for that category, IMO. Lacks the boob power necessary in these exercises to carry her "very average looks" beyond the first playoff game. The owner will have to hit the next pic out of the park, just to get back in it.

4) KevinthePRF - Beyonce - RB

Now, if you're gonna go the safe route, this is how you do it. Beyonce gives you name recognition, a beautiful face, a damn good body, (although I wish her legs were more defined) and a good voice. Best pick yet.

5) mikeinalexandria - Olivia Wilde - U30

I must admit I don't know much about her. I'll leave it to the GM to enlighten us all. A little strange looking. But maybe it's just the pics. Seems like someone who would have still been available in the 3rd round though.

Next up, 6-10

Can people stop mentioning names, its unfair to those in the draft, especially those that have done some research.

I'm going to second this, people really shouldn't be throwing names out there. It's a good way to ruin the draft if someone has their eye on a person and loses out because someone in front of them was reminded about it.

I'm going to second this, people really shouldn't be throwing names out there. It's a good way to ruin the draft if someone has their eye on a person and loses out because someone in front of them was reminded about it.

+1 here... i am crossing my fingers that my choice will still be on the board...

Attention sports fans, and all the ships at sea!

Ax Kiper here. Breaking down the annual Extremeskins version of, "If I Could Hump A Leg, It'd Be..."

Yes, the 2010 ES Hottie Draft kicked off today with all the predictability of an early sunrise. Califan007 is running the show this year, as well as participating in the draft itself. Time will tell if he has what it takes to pull this off. No easy task, with the inability of a great many contestants to read, comprehend, and then follow, even the simplest rules. Like, where to posts pics, and where to run off at the mouth.

Anyway, I expect this draft to follow the path of all it's predecessors. Well known, unimaginative selections, drooled over by youngsters who've been laid less often than the foundation of a house, if at all. But, occasionally, someone will separate themselves from the pack, and pick women that offer more than big boobs and blonde hair. It would be great to see more than just a few go that route.

But, I won't hold my breath.

So, let's get on with it. Here are picks 1-5.

1) skinsfan07 - Shakira

While her Jello filled ass wiggles, as Jello does, that's the extent of her talent. She's attractive enough, but nothing extraordinary. She'll play well to the adolescent voters, so it's not a bad pick. But one would hope that the #1 overall pick would have some more "Wow! appeal, instead of just, "Oh!"

2) Hero21 - Megan Fox

Another safe pick. Apparently, not enough people have HDTV, or they'd see the many flaws Miss Megan fills with putty, on her face. Not to mention those creepy looking thumbs. While no one would kick her out of bed, at least not until after, she is an highly overrated airhead. But, she will get votes.

3) fullnelson9999 - Amanda Bynes

Total cookie cutter blonde. Attractive, but that's it. Not a very strong pick for that category, IMO. Lacks the boob power necessary in these exercises to carry her "very average looks" beyond the first playoff game. The owner will have to hit the next pic out of the park, just to get back in it.

4) KevinthePRF - Beyonce

Now, if you're gonna go the safe route, this is how you do it. Beyonce gives you name recognition, a beautiful face, a damn good body, (although I wish her legs were more defined) and a good voice. Best pick yet.

5) mikeinalexandria - Olivia Wilde

I must admit I don't know much about her. I'll leave it to the GM to enlighten us all. A little strange looking. But maybe it's just the pics. Seems like someone who would have still been available in the 3rd round though.

Next up, 6-10

:rotflmao: :applause:

Hey, Kiper...there are gonna be some real sleepers in this year's draft, trust me ;)...

Fair enough...although it won't be easy to keep quiet if this thing slows down too much.

:D

(and also it seems a bit unlike the nfl draft where a good (and fun) part of it is to talk about who has not been picked yet)

That said, if it's that much of a problem, I'll do as you all want.

Wouldn't be fair for me to mess it up for those involved.

i think if the person goes 24 hours without making a pick for their draft slot.. we should try to fill that spot in with someone else.

EVery two hours I keep moving down the list. If the two on the clock now haven't picked anyone within the next 50 minutes I'll add the next participant. After your two hours are up you're basically on standby lol...

EVery two hours I keep moving down the list. If the two on the clock now haven't picked anyone within the next 50 minutes I'll add the next participant. After your two hours are up you're basically on standby lol...

Good idea....it will still keep the picks going.

Archived