Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Are there even enough tv moms for everyone to choose from?

And who is the freak that is going to put up Florence Henderson?:drooley:

It's her or the chick from Family Matters. :ols:

Say what you want about Mama Brady, but she's steadily rising up draft boards around the league, according to my sources.

Says one scout: "She's a bit older than we'd like out of our prospects, but she has an appeal to the older generation of our fanbase that should sell lots of jerseys, and undoubtedly her wisdom will teach the young whippersnappers on her team how to stay sexy well into their 70s, ensuring a dynasty of sorts for the team."

LT is more comparable to Jessica Alba. I personally liken Megan Fox to Adrian Peterson, who is the newish kid on the block and should eventually win a Super Bowl. ;)

Megan Fox is more like Matt Forte.. bursted on the scene and became a top 3 PPR RB in the FF leagues... and then what... came back down to earth fast as he went up.

5th overall pick Olivia Wilde? Beautiful face, non existent body. Keira Knightley 2010. I got 20 picks in her category I would put in front of her.
Hell, I've got someone with the same first NAME I'd put ahead of Wilde.

Are there even enough tv moms for everyone to choose from?

And who is the freak that is going to put up Florence Henderson?:drooley:

It's her or the chick from Family Matters. :ols:

Heh, besides the ones I mentioned earlier, I can think of at least a few more hot tv moms off the top of my head.

(I could throw out some names if anyone's interested :evilg:)

And that doesn't even take into account the decent looking ones or tv moms who were hot before they played those roles.

Heh, besides the ones I mentioned earlier, I can think of at least a few more hot tv moms off the top of my head.

(I could throw out some names if anyone's interested :evilg:)

And that doesn't even take into account the decent looking ones or tv moms who were hot before they played those roles.

There are some stunners that fit into that category, definitely lol :D...

What I'm trying to figure out is if it is better to find the best looking woman who played a mom for a little while, or choose a TV Mom Icon who happens to be hot.

The first is easy, but the second one might be worth extra credit, since it is more true to the category. THoughts?

What I'm trying to figure out is if it is better to find the best looking woman who played a mom for a little while, or choose a TV Mom Icon who happens to be hot.

The first is easy, but the second one might be worth extra credit, since it is more true to the category. THoughts?

Past drafts have dictated overall hotness will beat out well known any day of the week.

It would be hard to get my vote if you go the first route.

and overall hotness with well known name will beat out incrediable hotness

Well yea. If you have someone like say.....umm...Beyonce Knowles just for random example ;) that has the best of both worlds. It's an automatic win.

All I'm saying is I would vote for Kim Bauer over Elyse Keaton any day of the week.

Well yea. If you have someone like say.....umm...Beyonce Knowles just for random example ;) that has the best of both worlds. It's an automatic win.

All I'm saying is I would vote for Kim Bauer over Elyse Keaton any day of the week.

But it sounds like BigMike would do the opposite. He would stay true to the theme, which requires that the TV role be memorable as a Mom Icon. I'm leaning that way too, it seems more true to the contest.

But if it's going to kill my chances because I didnt try to bend the rules and choose a modern hottie like Cuthbert or Larter, then that kinda sucks.

Beyonce is a perfect rock chick choice because she is a hottie and is also KNOWN for being a musician. On the other hand, someone might choose as their rock chick, say, Jennifer Love Hewitt, who is really just an actress. That would lose my vote, because she's not a real "rock chick," she's just an actress who tried to sing occasionally. But it sounds like it would not lose your vote.

Archived