Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft: Sign Here To Participate (Last Chance To Sign Up!)

How about this:

Born in the Northern Hemisphere.

Born in the Southern Hemisphere.

Born anywhere.

Any girl, any picture (date stamp not imortant)

Organizer posts the link for the thread and pm's the two people. They have 24 hours to post as many GOOD pics of theirs and also to flame the opp. with BAD pics. Then 24 hours later the organizer starts the poll.

Lots of pics that way :) and every girl ever is available!!

They have 24 hours to post as many GOOD pics of theirs and also to flame the opp. with BAD pics. Then 24 hours later the organizer starts the poll.

I'm not a fan of hunting down lousy pictures of other people's "babes" lol...this is supposed to be a cool, fun way to celebrate all the hot women out there. Seems like finding pics of these women looking their worst goes against that. We're also trying to prove how good our individual taste is in women lol :D...if the only way you can win is by posting unflattering pics of your competition then your ability to find attractive "babes" isn't what's causing you to win.

How about this:

Born in the Northern Hemisphere.

Born in the Southern Hemisphere.

Born anywhere.

Any girl, any picture (date stamp not imortant)

Organizer posts the link for the thread and pm's the two people. They have 24 hours to post as many GOOD pics of theirs and also to flame the opp. with BAD pics. Then 24 hours later the organizer starts the poll.

Lots of pics that way :) and every girl ever is available!!

Post bad pics of women why?

I don't think I'll play this year. But I do remember NOT liking the classic beauty category. I don't see how many new women will be unearthed from classic beauty.

The thing I don't like about this draft is that basically, the skankier your pics are, the more votes you get. Don't even bother putting pictures of girls who are fully clothed.

Maybe that should be a rule. People have to post pics of girls clothed. NOT in lingerie.

(I can hear the boos already)

I don't think I'll play this year. But I do remember NOT liking the classic beauty category. I don't see how many new women will be unearthed from classic beauty.

The thing I don't like about this draft is that basically, the skankier your pics are, the more votes you get. Don't even bother putting pictures of girls who are fully clothed.

Maybe that should be a rule. People have to post pics of girls clothed. NOT in lingerie.

Sadly, it is the nature of these things. I learned that the hard way.

Silicone gets extra points too. :doh:

Oh well, it's still fun.

Booooooooooooo! :laugh:

Yeah, I had thought it would be cool to have like an "Evening Gown" type category. Something that would get some classier photos in the game. Maybe even something like a "Best Face" category, with only mug shots.

However, having participated in most of these, it's usually like you said, an SS competition.

As in, Silicone & Skank.

How about we make it a silicone-free draft? That in and of itself would eliminate most of the skanks, not to mention the photos that are usually associated with them trying to show off their silicone. :silly:

Yeah, I know. Shut up old man.

Anyway, if I'm not called on by Califan007 to serve, maybe I'll be a "Critic At Large", or maybe, Ax Kiper, grading the draft.

The problem with the around the world idea is, some might not be attracted to asians, latinos, middle easterners, european, etc.

Personally I am not attracted to asians, and wouldn't know how to pick an attractive Asian. Some might not find Latinos or ME's attractive, so putting together a team might be difficult.

However going with hair color makes it so people can pick what ever race they prefer, especially when it comes to brunettes or dark hair.

I did pretty damn good without needing "skank" lol :yes:...just gotta find the right "babes" and more importantly the right photos of babes. Females might be at a slight disadvantage in that regard because men automatically know what other men will probably like lol :cool:...

And It's not likely we're gonna find too many new "over 30" females, either, unless a bunch of "under 30" draft picks just turned 30 recently lol...There were actually quite a lot of unpicked "Classic" beauties last time (one I might end up using as my choice if we go in that direction again :thumbsup: )

If I could pick one category that needs to be replaced, its classic beauty.

How about

Blonde

Brunette

Over 35

One of the things, though, that I liked about Classic Beauty is that it forced everyone to think outside the latest Maxim photo shoots and "Hot 100 Woman" articles.

Having a category based on hair color might be a cool idea, though :yes:...unless we have to prove that's their real hair color lol :paranoid:

If you want to have a less skanky category, why not a "who would you marry" type of wildcard category. No doubt there would still be plenty of hotties, but I think it'd be a classier kind of babe.

Only prob with classic beauty is I don't think there are more than 10 or so that could be included that weren't drafted last year.

I have seen a lot of posts saying classic beauty is their least favorite or a category they could do without, just thought I would point that out Cali.

I went back through the posts on this thread...5 people liked "Classic Beauty", 3 people didn't.

Basically, though, I'm hoping we can come up with at least two of the categories that at least encourage people to (once again) look beyond the the here and now. I remember last time doing a google search and seeing "Hottest women" and "Sexiest women" lists, and then when I clicked on the link the same damn women were on all the lists, and half of these women were being picked for the babe draft lol :)...I don't want each babe draft we do to become "Who gets to pick Marissa Miller first?"...

If you want to have a less skanky category, why not a "who would you marry" type of wildcard category. No doubt there would still be plenty of hotties, but I think it'd be a classier kind of babe.

There are a lot of categories that, by default, would probably severely cut down on the "skank" level lol...but then again, we'd have to give a really good reason to purposefully eliminate "skank". Saying that people tend to pick women who look skanky might not really be a good enough reason. But again, I didn't really see it as an issue with me when I went up against anyone so I have a different viewpoint, I guess.

Only prob with classic beauty is I don't think there are more than 10 or so that could be included that weren't drafted last year.

Oh, NO way lol...we only picked 40 from that category and there are at LEAST 100-200 possibilities that went unpicked. It's just that for the younger ES members they would have a harder time thinking up possible actresses, singers, models, etc, from 30 years ago.

Archived