Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft: Sign Here To Participate (Last Chance To Sign Up!)

Don't put me in, yet.

I've been in most of these, so far. This time, I plan to just be a "Critic At Large".:evilg:

However, if you somehow can't fill that last slot, or two, **or if someone has to drop out before completion of the draft itself, I'll jump in an take one for the team.**

So, for now, hold me as an alternate.

I would also consider playing Solomon, to rule on any and all disputes, provided I have ultimate authority.

(This would eliminate me being able to take over a team, should someone drop out.)

Some thoughts. KISS

Moving to either 3, or 5 categories is a great idea.

3 - One 30 and under, one 31 and over, one Classic

5- Two 30 and under, one 31 and over, one Singer/Musician, one Classic.

Classic would be anyone born before, and up to, 1960. Pic from any time.

Singer/Musician could be from anywhere, anytime, and would not satisfy any other requirement.

(Could not simultaneously be your 35 and under, and your S/M, for example. Nor could a S/M be chosen for any category other than S/M)

Pics in the over & under categories must be within, but not more than, two years old.

At least one selection must be, of color. (Anything other than white)

Maybe two, if there are 5 categories.

**In the event that someone should drop out, and I, or anybody else, takes their place, I/they should have the right to replace any honey drafted by the original owner, AFTER the completion of the draft, and before the beginning of the competition.**

Good luck Califan.

And ACW, and everyone else complaining about "how long it took" and how it was "never finished" can eat a fat one. Let me explain to you how much of a pain in the ass running this is, if you want to set it up nicely. The draft takes forever, especially when people decide they want in and then don't log in for a week to make their draft picks.

During the contest, getting them to actually send working pictures, or pictures that are small enough to be reasonable, is another issue. If they take their sweet ass time sending pics and you decide to do it for them to keep things moving, you get ****ed at for not using the right pictures.

Do you know how long it takes to set up one of those picture poll threads the way I was doing it? So it was displayed nicely for ease of voting and comparison? Over 1/2 an hour, usually. And some of you half-wits still couldn't get the voting procedure correct.:doh:

During the draft last year, I actually got a nasty PM from a guy because he thought I had disregarded his pic and skipped him. He gave me a load of ****..."Why was she disqualified, what the **** are you doing" etc. etc....it was a serpentine draft and he was at the end of it. It had come back to his turn in the next round. His previous pick had been recorded. But no, why bother checking these things, just fire off a PM to the guy running it during his free time for everyone else.

And let's not even get into how many PM's or complaints I received one way or the other about WWE wrestling women counting as athletes or not. Look, I didn't start the babe draft, I just took it over two years ago because I was willing to put in the effort to make it look nice. Most people couldn't have fun with it, they had to ***** about something, like there was an actual prize at the end.

*I might add, this is around the time I really started to respect the amount of **** the mods probably go through*

So yeah, it never finished. We got to the final 4, and one of the four finalists never sent me pictures. Not to mention I changed jobs and didn't have the same amount of free time I had previously. For the record, I believe PleaseBlitz had the contest in hand, his team was ridiculous from what I remember. And I think Ren probably would have taken 2nd.

So yeah Califan, good luck, but I'm done with it, the folks here make this far more trouble than it's worth to be in charge. My advice it to make the categories as ironclad as possible because someone's always going to complain, even for something that is supposed to be fun. Most of the rest of you can go screw.;)

Sometimes less is more. The draft last year took forever. I'd say 3 categories is much better than 5.

Then just create a miscellaneous thread after for all the ladies people considered but didn't draft. (I don't want you boys to think I'm trying to keep the hotties out of the tailgate ;))

edit: And ljs is correct, I know MissU and I played last year too. I made it to the semis before the game mysteriously ended.

I know you all were in, but still, my stance remains. :D

3 is definitely better. If we do 5, we'll be here until June picking.

I am definitely in.:cool:

And can we not do athletes again? A bunch of 30/40 somethings drooling over 15 year old Russian gymnasts is a tad creepy, even for me.:D

I know you all were in, but still, my stance remains. :D

3 is definitely better. If we do 5, we'll be here until June picking.

I am definitely in.:cool:

And can we not do athletes again? A bunch of 30/40 somethings drooling over 15 year old Russian gymnasts is a tad creepy, even for me.:D

Definitely no "Athlete" category this time...not for the reason you said, though lol. It's a bit limited and what qualifies as "athlete" gets a little fuzzy. I'm leaning towards 3 categories, just gotta decide which three. 30 And Under, Classic Beauty and Rock Babe (singer/musician) sound good so far (the last two categories we don't have to worry about when the photo was taken). But there's still a lot of time to decide on the number of categories and what those categories should be...in other words, make suggestions, people! lol :D (Ax made quite a few :yes: )

Good luck Califan.

Oh, I already have a method in mind for how I want to do it to minimize the things you talked about lol :yes:...and I don't doubt that you dealt with more than your fair share of headache running the thing. You get this many people taking part in something like this and you're bound to have problems.

Although I will say that maybe telling people who wanted to see the draft through to it's conclusion to "eat a fat one" might not have been the wisest choice lol :rotflmao:...I mean, just like the people who chose to participate need to live up to their obligations, the person who organizes and runs the draft needs to do the same. Not really criticizing you since, like I said, I thought it ran very smoothly last year...but at the same time people did invest a lot of their own time as well taking part in the draft and you can't blame them for being disappointed that it never finished.

Anyway, I'm putting my money where my mouth is and am running it instead of just complaining lol :D...

I think the third one would get everyone in here banned. :silly:

It was tongue-in-cheek, but I do have faith in the moderators to make rare exceptions, in extraordinary circumstances.

This, the Babe Draft, being a crucial one.

18 and over thread, no exceptions. Nude=topless. Must have bottoms on.

And no babes who would currently be 70 years old, seriously. That borders on being morbid.

Just give the people what they want!:hysterical:

Definitely no "Athlete" category this time...not for the reason you said, though lol. It's a bit limited and what qualifies as "athlete" gets a little fuzzy. I'm leaning towards 3 categories, just gotta decide which three. 30 And Under, Classic Beauty and Rock Babe (singer/musician) sound good so far (the last two categories we don't have to worry about when the photo was taken). But there's still a lot of time to decide on the number of categories and what those categories should be...in other words, make suggestions, people! lol :D (Ax made quite a few :yes: )

You could do a "wives of athletes" category. Or make it more general and just say wives of "famous people ie athletes, actors, politicians...etc". You could have a MILF category. You could also do a "Wildcard" catergory where the babe wouldn't have to fit into any particular category at all. :2cents:

EDIT: Oops, the "wildcard" already been put up by others.

You could do a "wives of athletes" category. Or make it more general and just say wives of "famous people ie athletes, actors, politicians...etc". You could have a MILF category. You could also do a "Wildcard" catergory where the babe wouldn't have to fit into any particular category at all. :2cents:

Ladies of Tiger?

I know the athlete category last year was a pain, but (speaking as a dedicated spectator of the draft :D) I kind of liked it. They were often ladies one doesn't see much of, so the exposure was nice (pun intended) and besides, athletic chicks are hot.

So maybe you could make it an Olympian category. Only babes who, at some point in their life, were on an Olympic team. Any country, from any era (no alternates? must have actually competed?). So, you have easy confirmation of whether they are qualified, you can google about for babes no one knows or have forgotten about, and you could find the best pictures of them from whenever, so you can find an Olympian hottie from 1960, rather than just the current ones.

The only real problem I see with this would be all of the images of 14 year old gymnasts (creepy), so maybe pics must be from after they turned 18. They could have been an Olympian at 14, but pictures must be of the babe at legal age.

Archived