Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft: Sign Here To Participate (Last Chance To Sign Up!)

Ok, I'm gonna take it upon myself to run this thingamajig this year instead of waiting (hoping) someone else does lol :yes:...So for anyone who is interested in participating in this year's Babe Draft, post below (I'll update and list everyone's names here in the OP). This won't start until February but I want to get the ball rolling now.

Also, we'll need to pick the categories. Last year's were really good (under 30, over 30, athlete and "classic beauty"). I might suggest changing "Over 30" to "Over 35" just to make it a bit harder lol (no more "she just turned 30 three days ago"-type babes), and maybe changing "Athlete" to something else (I think keeping "classic beauty" is a good idea myself). Anyway, offer up suggestions if you have any. :thumbsup:

Finally, I will be participating myself lol :D...Not that it will give me an advantage or anything, but I enjoyed going on the search for beautiful, sexy women to surprise everyone with, and I'm not gonna pass that up this year (heh). I may make myself the last person to pick in each round, though, just to negate any perception that I somehow benefited from running the whole shibang as well.

Ok, let's hear it...who's interested?

Participants:

1) Califan007

2) Koolblue13

3) ljs

4) mikeinalexandria

5) Predicto

6) sjinhan

7) skinfan2k

8) Spartacus87

9) The Brave Little Toaster Oven

10) fullnelson9999

11) BigMike21

12) KevinthePRF

13) GoSkins561

14) Chicken Fried

15) daveakl

16) Heidenreich

17) GibbsFactor

18) Sticksboi05

19) BeEasy7717

20) skinsfan07

21) Forehead

22) SkinsNut73

23) LApunkrocker72

24) Grizz

25) skinsfan999

26) Hubbs

27) 21cents

28) Rdskn4Lyf21

29) stoney26

30) JimmyConway

31) hp703

32) Skin McNasty

*More added if necessary...

That might be difficult...should they live in these countries or only be born in these countries, etc, etc??

should be more based on where their fame is based on (maybe even more difficult)...

so you know if she is Asian.. then she needs to be girl that was born in Asia but also is based and famous mainly in Asia... No international superstars!

I could go for that.

How about five categories: 1) North America, 2) Latin America, 3) Europe and Oceania, 4) East Asia, and 5) MiddleEast/Africa?

But again, how do we go about determining that? Do they need to live there? Be born there? How do we prove it? Etc, Etc...Also, we may need to not have a "North America" category lol...99% of the picks will be from this category, kind of negating the idea of having the geographical aspect going.

for age.. why dont we just clarify it by doing born in 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s...

"Under 30" and "Over 30" (or "over 35" lol) would accomplish the same thing, though. We only want to have 4 categories, tops. I would say, for now, my suggestions would be:

30 and under

35 and over

Classic beauty/famous before 1980

??? (Geographical? Rock Babes? Political Babes? lol)

should be more based on where their fame is based on (maybe even more difficult)...

so you know if she is Asian.. then she needs to be girl that was born in Asia but also is based and famous mainly in Asia... No international superstars!

for example...

Zhang Ziyi ---- she is internationally famous so she dont qualify

Jolin Tsai --- Famous Taiwanese singer (google her)

that way we can make this into a learning experience for others who arent in the "know"

We only want to have 4 categories, tops. I would say, for now, my suggestions would be:

lol i missed last year's draft altogether... lol

so can you please catch me up on what the rules were last year...

it might be fun to just have bunch of categories and you pick just one person per category... probably will make you reach deep in your "google" ability to find girls...

i think it would be fun to get some girls drafted that arent too widely known

lol i missed last year's draft altogether... lol

so can you please catch me up on what the rules were last year...

it might be fun to just have bunch of categories and you pick just one person per category... probably will make you reach deep in your "google" ability to find girls...

i think it would be fun to get some girls drafted that arent too widely known

Last time, we had 4 categories to choose "babes" from. We had 4 rounds in which the participants took turns choosing a "babe" and thus taking them off the board (nobody else could choose them). You could pick in whichever category you wanted in any order you wanted (I picked in the "Classic Beauty" category first, for example, while others chose in the "Under 30" first).

Once everyone had picked their four "babes", we had brackets (like in the playoffs), paired up one person's babe team against another person's team, and had everyone vote on each of the four categories. It went pretty smoothly overall, I think :yes:.

I want in...

the only problem with these things lately though is that people dont take the time to look at the girls pictures and instead just vote on name recognition.

That's always gonna happen, though lol...just gotta find some good draft choices that negate name recognition. I actually got away with that last time when I defeated the might Angelina Jolie :D...

Last time, we had 4 categories to choose "babes" from. We had 4 rounds in which the participants took turns choosing a "babe" and thus taking them off the board (nobody else could choose them). You could pick in whichever category you wanted in any order you wanted (I picked in the "Classic Beauty" category first, for example, while others chose in the "Under 30" first).

Once everyone had picked their four "babes", we had brackets (like in the playoffs), paired up one person's babe team against another person's team, and had everyone vote on each of the four categories. It went pretty smoothly overall, I think :yes:.

ok thats sound much simplier than what I had in mind...

4 categories sound good... but why dont we have completely different categories this time... and I still second my own opinion that if would be more fun to get some girls picked that not EVERYONE knows...

no point of looking at Jessica Alba picture every year

some sample categories i always wanted to put in but got shot down in previous years

1 50+ babe

1 40+ babe

2 30+ babes

2 Actress babes

1 Pro Athlete babe (past or present)

1 Singer babe (or musician babe)

1 Music Video babe

1 Random babe (anyone you want)

I like the "Singer/Musician" and "Random" categories, actually.

Archived