Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round (Gameday Thread)

ACW

Our team got better this year.

We won our division, won a playoff game, after turning our roster over.

Now we will have plenty of cap space and a draft to get even better.

I had a feeling this would happen today because the Vikes are a different team at home. I'm not upset at all about this loss.

It was all gravy...

So you matched our run a couple of years go when we lost a much closer game to seattle. So if that's so what does that say that we've still done better in the divisional round than you against what ended up being a Super bowl Contender I think?

HA HA HAHA Favre "Pants on the Ground!!!!" HA ha you think Brett hates Dallas?

Kind of weird for a Cowboys fan to head to a Redskins forum right after a loss. Or even right after a win. I don't get that. I'd wanna discuss the game either way with my own kind first. Not go into a place where my team is gonna be torn to shreds after they just got worked over.

CowboyZone.com was empty?

Kind of weird for a Cowboys fan to head to a Redskins forum right after a loss. Or even right after a win. I don't get that. I'd wanna discuss the game either way with my own kind first. Not go into a place where my team is gonna be torn to shreds after they just got worked over.

Ya, well if we don't, then we get called out for not taking our medicine.

Understand?

Understand?

Not if you come back like on Monday, or whatever. I mean, if you just showed up on Mondays after a win it would be a little different anyway. The way most of "you people" work is that you come over here right after a win to gloat. So you dig your own hole that way.

lol dallass. Romo sits to pee chokes yet again, almost singlehandedly causing his team to go down in flames. I love it!

And a hearty lol @ the vikes singing pants on the ground in their locker room.

Do you even understand football?

Did you see him pass at all without getting hit?

:doh:

Understand?

You get some props for that.

But Romo sits to pee did choke--two lost fumbles in the first half when the game's in contention is quite chokeworthy by itself, and he didn't play well the rest of the game either.

Archived