Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Conan O'Brien & Jay Leno Saga (MET)

88Comrade2000

Jeez, just watching Jay Leno and Conan these past few weeks, you can tell which one is on fire. I'm watching Jay right now and he is so unfunny.

"Letterman has been hammering me every night," Leno said on Wednesday's show. "You know the best way to get Letterman to ignore you? Marry him. He will not bother you. He won't look you in the eye."

Last week, Leno said Letterman's attacks surprised him because "usually he's just taking shots at the interns."

funny stuff imo

"Letterman has been hammering me every night," Leno said on Wednesday's show. "You know the best way to get Letterman to ignore you? Marry him. He will not bother you. He won't look you in the eye."

Last week, Leno said Letterman's attacks surprised him because "usually he's just taking shots at the interns."

funny stuff imo

Yeah, real hilarious that Jay had to go low enough to bring Letterman's wife and marital issues into it.

Clip from 2006 where Stern was warning Conan that Leno wouldn't leave The Tonight Show:

lol @ Mine That Bird in a Mink Snuggie watching restricted NFL Super Bowl footage

I was trying to figure out which super bowl that was from... anyone?

Also was it really Mine that bird?

And did they really buy a Bugatti and only put cosmetic stuff on it?

I'm thinking that it's one of the most elaborate ploys for ratings ever...

I was trying to figure out which super bowl that was from... anyone?

Also was it really Mine that bird?

And did they really buy a Bugatti and only put cosmetic stuff on it?

I'm thinking that it's one of the most elaborate ploys for ratings ever...

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/01/22/mine-that-bird-on-conan-watching-usfl-not-super-bowl/

That Super Bowl footage that Conan allegedly purchased using NBC's money wasn't from the Super Bowl at all. Todd Wright of Sporting News Radio pointed out on Twitter that it was actually a 1984 USFL game between the Tampa Bay Bandits and Houston Gamblers. And one would hope it goes without saying that Conan didn't really buy Mine That Bird.

Archived