Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Conan O'Brien & Jay Leno Saga (MET)

88Comrade2000

Bash Jay all you want but don't forget to bash Fallon too. Did you see how bad his show looked from that commercial? Why is he writing about Ponytails?
It's not fair to bash Fallon yet. He's only been on for 7 months, and he's still getting a feel for what works and what doesn't on the show, and how to get the interview thing down.

He deserves the same time to grow into his job, as Conan did with The Tonight Show, and as Leno got when he first got The Tonight Show (Leno actually got 2 years to when the Hugh Grant incident happened).

I wonder how other guests are going to interact with Jay after he takes the show back. Sigh :doh:

To be fair to Jay he implemented a useful interface during the Jay Leno show, two chairs facing each other. It was a very casual atmosphere. It's a shame that show didn't work out and I hope he uses similar interface when he takes back 11:30 pm show

Neil Young with some good music here

It's not fair to bash Fallon yet. He's only been on for 7 months, and he's still getting a feel for what works and what doesn't on the show, and how to get the interview thing down.

He deserves the same time to grow into his job, as Conan did with The Tonight Show, and as Leno got when he first got The Tonight Show (Leno actually got 2 years to when the Hugh Grant incident happened).

I understand but these ads are just horrible and unappealing, they showed another one

This is garbage and the producer that put the Fallon show out is garbage. </endGundyreference>

He might get better later on but right now he's just not funny. I thought he was funnier on SNL as Barry Gibb

I understand but these ads are just horrible and unappealing, they showed another one

This is garbage and the producer that put the Fallon show out is garbage. </endGundyreference>

He might get better later on but right now he's just not funny. I thought he was funnier on SNL as Barry Gibb

Maybe the ads are questionable, but that's not a knock on the show itself.
To be fair to Jay he implemented a useful interface during the Jay Leno show, two chairs facing each other. It was a very casual atmosphere. It's a shame that show didn't work out and I hope he uses similar interface when he takes back 11:30 pm show

Neil Young with some good music here

I thought the format Jay had, with him sitting in a chair looking at the other person, was kind of awkward. I like the desk look a lot better.

Archived