Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's the ONE thing you want to see happen on the Skins final game next week?

SuperSkinz

I don't want to see the last game. You know the players won't do anything, they are traveling to the west coast so you know they have a party it up mentality going into that game. I am so done with this season and glad that its over. Probably the worst season I've gone through as a fan of the redskins since 1991.

At least we all know this offseason will not be boring.

I'd like to see the entire coaching staff fired during Zorn's post game press conference. Just walk in, cut him off mid sentence and hand him a ticket to Seattle since he's already out West. Then announce every last coach down to every little quality control coach is out.

LOL! My vote is this one!

I'd like to see Orakpo have a good game and set himself up for defensive rookie of the year.

I'd like to see Fred David and Devin Thomas to continue to play well (though i'm not sure Thomas will even play)

It would be nice if Kelly went out with a good game, get some confidence.

and i'd like to lose the game, no need to blow draft position to win this game.

I would be ashamed to admit that I hope we lose, but actually, winning would piss me off. Going 0-6 in the division and then turning around and winning a SUPER meaningless cross country, non-conference road game against a playoff team would just be ****ing TYPICAL. This team needs to man up, be the losers that they are, and preserve our seat at the top end of the draft. Nothing good will come out of winning this game.

Archived