Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking to 2012

Skins_Win_Again

We'll have a bumpy ride in 2010 and 2011 withe change in the front office and some key player changes.

How deep into the playoffs do you think Jason will take us in 2012??

You mean Jason Reid from Redskins Insider. My friend, Jason Campbell is long gone after this season is over with. There will be a new sheriff in town and his name will not be Jason Campbell, thank goodness!!!

Unless we draft someone named jason in '10-'11, prolly not very far...

nice try though, you only wasted 30 seconds of my life... I guess it could have been one of these super long convoluted thought-vomit threads that waste 2-3 minutes before I have to stop reading it so I can be reminded of why and then continue to hate the vast majority of humankind...

We'll have a bumpy ride in 2010 and 2011 withe change in the front office and some key player changes.

How deep into the playoffs do you think Jason will take us in 2012??

Jason who? Unless we're hiring a new coach with the first name Jason, I don't see anyone by that name on this roster in 2012.

Certainly, you couldn't mean Campbell? He won't be in the NFL in 2012.

You mean Jason Reid from Redskins Insider. My friend, Jason Campbell is long gone after this season is over with. There will be a new sheriff in town and his name will not be Jason Campbell, thank goodness!!!

Of course he may have the same initials.

Archived