Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's presser 12/22

ljs

He also says they put the best plan in place, the coaches are great...blah blah...

that everything from Bruce allen has been positive so far.

also talking about one guy getting $40mil and how that affects having solid depth backups.

He also says they put the best plan in place, the coaches are great...blah blah...

Great at what exactly? Being on the receiving end of a beatdown? If so, they're top notch.

also talking about one guy getting $40mil and how that affects having solid depth backups.

Nice. How'd that one come up?

Did he just call out Big Al with the $40 mill comment? I've seen Haynesworth step in twice this season alone when fights we're breaking out to defend his teammates and twice Zorn just look around like he wanted no part of it.

Just leave, Zorn. Please, just go.

that was brought up by a reporting- they were specifically talking about how it takes money away from other needs like the OL- and Zorn basically agreed.

that was short- and wierd...and nothing much said.

that was brought up by a reporting- they were specifically talking about how it takes money away from other needs like the OL- and Zorn basically agreed.

that was short- and wierd...and nothing much said.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they have already given him his walking papers, and will be announced later today ??? :evilg:

I have been wondering if there is a way for a head coach who is just a couple of weeks from getting the boot to successfully sabotage a team before he leaves.

Then I have to ask myself if Zorn is the type of man (or even smart enough) to do such a thing.

does he really need to sabatage this team/organization anymore than what damage already exists? LOL!!! He wouldnt do that because it could possibly leak out and his chances of becoming a coach/QB coach would be slim to none...I am wondering if Zorn will be a part of the browns organization after this season now that Holgram is in charge of the Browns

Amazing how some of the people calling for Zorn's head today were the same people saying he should stay on Friday. :doh:

The guy is a joke as a coach. He's NEVER proven himself at this level. Go back and look at his QB stats. He had ONE QB that he supposedly coached up, but in all honesty, Hasselbeck has had one decent season. The guy has never proven anything besides that he is a joke. He needs to go.

Well, maybe him too. But talking about how such a decision robs you of quality depth is definitely a shot at the people who made the decision.

The same people who offered a no talent fraud of a coach the head coaching job.

If they were competent he would still be a QB coach in his mid fifties elsewhere.

Can't have it both ways.

he still likes that stupid trick play that didn't work- he's such an idiot.

I don't think he is stupid, more likely he has something going on with Snyderrato. He was disrespected in many ways, I think it was just about revenge on national TV audience.

Archived