Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's presser 12/22

ljs

I don't think he is stupid, more likely he has something going on with Snyderrato. He was disrespected in many ways, I think it just was about revenge on national TV audience.

Essentially, he's also saying "**** you" to the fans.

The same ones who dug themselves out of two feet of snow, drove on slushy, showy, icy roads and dealt with rush-hour traffic to sit and eat that **** sandwich last night.

Essentially, he's also saying "**** you" to the fans.

The same ones who dug themselves out of two feet of snow, drove on slushy, showy, icy roads and dealt with rush-hour traffic to sit and eat that **** sandwich last night.

You may say that, his playcalling on the field goal had a bad snowball effect on the fans, but all this circus is just a "product" of Snyder's football IQ. Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind, if I'm not mistaken.

I don't think he is stupid, more likely he has something going on with Snyderrato. He was disrespected in many ways, I think it was just about revenge on national TV audience.

No. It was not about revenge on TV. It was about him not being a very good coach.

You don't get revenge on someone by completely destroying your own future. That is not how it works. Zorn understands that he is gone after this season. He will be unemployed and looking for work. Last night did not help his resume one bit.

Right now he is probably worrying about his career and future - getting blown out on purpose is not going to help either of those things.

You may say that, his playcalling on the field goal had a bad snowball effect on the fans, but all this circus is just a "product" of Snyder's football IQ. Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind, if I'm not mistaken.

Yup

The sideshow Snyder has had this past decade is absurd. Only strong leaders such as Gibbs and Schotty were able to get past it and have quality seasons

It just shows what a great job Gibbs 2.0 did considering this enviornment

No. It was not about revenge on TV. It was about him not being a very good coach.

You don't get revenge on someone by completely destroying your own future. That is not how it works. Zorn understands that he is gone after this season. He will be unemployed and looking for work. Last night did not help his resume one bit.

Right now he is probably worrying about his career and future - getting blown out on purpose is not going to help either of those things.

I think you are right...point the finger at Snyder/Vinny..." I'm a coach without any depth...because they signed that big contract on one player...that is the reason why we got blown out...it isnt my coaching"

How about Cleveland ?

One thing that pisses me off is, during the game, I see no fire from him. He always has a blank stare on his face. Not once, did he get in the offense or defenses grills to get them to play better. I'm not saying that a yelling coach always gets results, but he's just too "Medium" for me.

Hell ya, he reminds me of Manny Acta. When Riggleman came in Nats still sucked, but you could tell they were being held more accountable then before.

It just shows what a great job Gibbs 2.0 did considering this enviornment

That's where I have to correct people who dog on Gibbs for the four years he was here. To do what he did and help the culture of this team, despite the mess... ? No one else could have done anywhere near as much.

I'm not talking X's and O's, either.

I don't see his statements/answers about depth as a shot at Danny. The reporter asked him a question, and Zorn danced around it, like he dances around everything. I used to like him, thought he was different and brought something new. Now I realize, he sounds like an idiot, even the announcers last night (MIllen, Steve Young) were at a loss for words after his PC last night. They had nothing- just stunned at his attempts to justify his crappy play calling, and the crappy play.

Same today, he sounded like a bumbling idiot. I feel sorry for him in a way. He was way over his head with this job.

Archived