Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mini-Fight/For good measure, to heck with the refs too (Merged)

Renegade7

Did Haynesworth jump in to defend teammates, or to try and get a game off?

Why not? You have nothing to play for and your getting your ass whipped. Im sure he wants to finish out the season because he is a competitor but **** Id throw some punches if my team was down 33.

Did Haynesworth jump in to defend teammates, or to try and get a game off?

you are one of those clueless big al haters? Albert has been there for his teammates in both situations where a player is clearly outsized or outnumbered, while the rest of our guys waddle around looking like zorn. And really take a game off? you every sprained an ankle? you ever sprained an ankle while weighing 350? well it is america, you could easily be topping 400 so ill continue. You ever sprain your ankle, while weighing 350, and having a job that requires you to deal with over 900lbs of force on your body for over 20 snaps? probably not. especially if you weigh 350. albert, rak, and london are the only things worth anything on our defense.

I would have sworn that there was a flag on the ground BEFORE Fat Albert joined in.

The G-Men didn't need any more help from the blind refs they were doing a fine job rubbing our faces in it on their own.

I am not sure who had a worse night of play calling the Skins or the Refs. Pretty tight competition...

I would have sworn that there was a flag on the ground BEFORE Fat Albert joined in.

The G-Men didn't need any more help from the blind refs they were doing a fine job rubbing our faces in it on their own.

I am not sure who had a worse night of play calling the Skins or the Refs. Pretty tight competition...

You are correct, there was a flag on the ground before AH came in

I too am glad that they at least showed a little fire, somehow Haynesworth is always the first one to back up his teammates even though he wasn't there at the point of the fight breaking out.

And for that, I applaud him, coming to his teammates defense when noone else was, and after the fact, Zorn could have cared less.

Zorn should have been raising hell on the sidelines!!!!

Archived