Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mini-Fight/For good measure, to heck with the refs too (Merged)

Renegade7

It was a terrible call by the refs. But what REALLY pissed me iff about it was Zorns reaction. This might seem petty but when it happened Gruden said he would be going crazy at the officials over the call - you know showing some fire and emotion.

Cut to Zorn with the same bemused expression he had all game. He did try to tell the refs that Jacobs threw the first punch (not to mention tryng to rip Halls face mask off) but with the same demeanor I use when ordering a burger and large fries.

To an extent I can not blame him but I get the impression Zorn is mailing it in right now. This team needs a coach who will get in players and officials faces ad demand execution and competence.

That and the fake field goal AFTER the timeout when NY had taken 2 minutes working out how to defend it.

Crazy and embarrasing.

Jacobs is not only a cheap shot artist, but a liar as well

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2009/12/jacobs_im_not_scared_of_anybod.html

Wow, i really hate this guy now. I got a good laugh from this quote,

"I don't back down from anybody," Jacobs said. "But I really want to talk about our great W we just had and not that situation..."

LOL, he won't back down from any man, but he can back away from a question. What an @$$%*@!

Wow, i really hate this guy now. I got a good laugh from this quote,

LOL, he won't back down from any man, but he can back away from a question. What an @$$%*@!

Looked like he was backing down to me .Haynesworth had him backing up trying to get away.When his team members came over and grabbed him then he started a little shadow boxing routine,kind of comical.He should have been flagged as he threw Hall to the ground by his facemask and threw punches.

Zorn's reaction, and inability to control THIS team proves he is over matched as Head Coach. If Snyder does not fire him this week, I will watch the other game that is on and boy cot the Skins. This was the most embarassing loss I have EVER seen in my life.

"I just saw D-Hall getting like thrown down or something like that," Haynesworth explained, via my colleague Barry Svrluga. "I just ran over there and started pushing players off of him. I mean, if they want to give me a penalty, that's fine. If they want to fine me, fine. Whatever. But I'm going to stick up for my teammates and I'm not going to let them get double-teamed.

Big Al is the man.

eF Jacobs, the big *****. He shoud go watch a few replays and see how he was Mr. Toughguy when it was D-Hall, but how his jewels failed him when it was Big Al.

Why wouldn't the Giants act like this? They OWN these players, every last one of them. They have no respect for this organization. The came here on a Monday night, in our backyard and RAPED this team, and we did little to nothing about it.

It didn't help that the cops were complicit with the criminals in this game. The biased officiating didn't change the winner, but they sure did change the flavor of victory significantly.

That said:

Winners find a way to win

Losers complain about the refs:(

Terrible call by the refs, should have been offsetting personal fouls. Jacobs obvioulsy started the altercation with his hands in DHall's grill after the whistle.

I expect as much from Zorn though. Guy has no fire and no idea how to get on top of a ref for a terrible call or a player for a terrible play. No wonder the players have no respect for him. That's part of his job to come to their defense if **** like this goes down.

Archived