Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mini-Fight/For good measure, to heck with the refs too (Merged)

Renegade7

Landry tries to knock every player out but misses everyone!!! He really sucks.

Yeah I thought the same thing. Landry has really struggled the past couple of years. Our secondary as a whole isn't very good. It needs to be addressed as well as the oline.

It's total bullcrap. If anything, that got me more mad than even the lack of play we showed today. Blatant favoritism, especially the wide SWING that Jacobs put on someone half his size. :mad:

Jacobs is a punk, always have been one. I am more upset about the lack of urgency on our part. We got hit in the month and folded quicker then a cheap chair at a church picnic.

Not one holding call on the gnats? Personal foul on haynesworth? What the hell is going on?

I am now 100% sure games are fixed in the NFL. Can someone please introduce a referee to Dannyboy deeppockets...

I see maybe two plays where Andre Carter should have had a sack but was held. Man that pisses me off. My only bright spot for the season is him getting to the pro-bowl. Man he deserves it so much and it's not going to happen because nobody is paying attention to him during this awful season. He's our defensive MVP for the year.

I was just laughing as the fight unfolded - keeping a mental tally of the players who would be ejected.

Nope, just a flag on Al.

Jacobs threw DHall to the ground by his facemask, and then threw an obvious punch to the head. This isn't a penalty these days?

This was the last straw for me. Seeing Jacobs get off without punishment pissed me off to no end; I was ****ing shaking with anger. Afterward, I fast forwarded (couldn't watch the game live as I had to work) a bit until I saw they'd scored yet again and just turned the damn tv off.

Was glad to see Haynesworth stand up for his teammate though.

I was just laughing as the fight unfolded - keeping a mental tally of the players who would be ejected.

That's hilarious, that's exactly what I was doing.

"Hahaha, ope, he's gone...hahaha, ohpe, he's outtie...hahaha, oh ****, was that an overhand right?....haha...wait, flag on 92 :wtf: "

Jacobs is not only a cheap shot artist, but a liar as well

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2009/12/jacobs_im_not_scared_of_anybod.html

"I didn't throw a punch," Jacobs said, when asked point-blank whether he did. "I got jumped. I got jumped by two guys. I tried to get out of there, but one had me and one was hitting me. But it is what it is. I guess those guys [are teammates], and they worked together."

Jacobs is not only a cheap shot artist, but a liar as well

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2009/12/jacobs_im_not_scared_of_anybod.html

**** him. What a little piece of **** pencil dick prick. Our locker room needs to set a bounty on him. I hope Albert rips his leg off next season. I usually never wish injuries on players but I wouldn't mind seeing the LT-Theismann karma finally coming around upon him.

To add fuel to the fire, we should have had 14 points on the scoreboard. The officiating was pure garbage. They should have written Giants on their foreheads.

The XP which Gano missed grazed the inner part of the goal post. I watched the replay and couldn't believe that this wasn't made an issue.

By making the extra point we wouldn't have gone for two on our second touchdown. This would have given us 14 worthless points which would have lead to an L regardless.

Refs assumed the Skins instigated due to the scoreboard.

Definitely blew a call there, but what would it have changed?

:whoknows:

The Skins forgot there was a football game tonight, meanwhile the refs had actual work to do.

It was payback for Orakpo tackling the ref. If the Skins trainer hadn't tied his shoes, there would have been ejections.

As usual, the refs sucked!

Can we just eliminate the damn refs? They are getting more clueless every year! And their absolute refusal to ever throw a flag on the G'aints and the Crackgirlz for offensive holding .. which both teams do on almost every play (#60 of the Gnats held on almost every play) .. is criminal!

Brandon Jacobs should have been ejected! Instead, they flagged Haynesworth. AH was only protecting himself after Jacobs threw the first punches.

Wouldn't have changed anything as far as the ultimate outcome of the game. It's still a BS call and non-call on their parts though.

It's definitely BS.

But, don't you at least partly blame the team for not remembering about the FOOTBALL game tonight?

It sucks we didn't get the call. Jacobs can pick on Hall, but did you notice once Haynesworth stepped in he was nowhere to be found?

Jacobs will be fined as the instigator soon enough, he threw the first blow.

He didn't want any any of big A. I love it. He's our only aggressive D player that intimidates people since ST.

It's definitely BS.

But, don't you at least partly blame the team for not remembering about the FOOTBALL game tonight?

Those are 2 separate issues IMO.

Of course the team didn't show up, it was ridiculous.

But that doesn't negate the fact that the call was idiotic and complete horse****.

Archived