Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I can't believe these NFL Network commentators are PAID to call games

kiingspadee

Please, any FOX broadcast kicked the crap out of that broadcast team.

They're the only announce crew that could make a kick return for a TD boring.

Buck and Aikman are good, Kenny and Moose are ok, Goose is obnoxious :shot:

I think Millen is very good in the booth. I wonder whether people let his disasterous stint with Detroit color their views of him. But don't forget he had many years as a tough, really smart football player and knows the game as well as anybody.

But there is something about the overall broadcast that seems lackluster. Maybe it's the lack of flashy graphics or super closeups of coaches' and players' faces that build suspense, fewer shifts of camera shots... I don't know what it is exactly that gives the overall broadcast a ho-hum feel.

But Millen is fine. I wouldn't mind him land a Fox or CBS network gig as a color guy.

I think Millen is very good in the booth. I wonder whether people let his disasterous stint with Detroit color their views of him. But don't forget he had many years as a tough, really smart football player and knows the game as well as anybody.

But there is something about the overall broadcast that seems lackluster. Maybe it's the lack of flashy graphics or super closeups of coaches' and players' faces that build suspense, fewer shifts of camera shots... I don't know what it is exactly that gives the overall broadcast a ho-hum feel.

But Millen is fine. I wouldn't mind him land a Fox or CBS network gig as a color guy.

Wasn't Millen on CBS prior to him going to the Lions?

Have him replace Siragusa!!

I think it's also something about the sound. I'm not sure how to describe it, but there's almost a weird echo quality to it.

Agreed, it's the play-by-play guy that's the major problem, Millen is okay.

Archived