Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Player from "The U"

Bostic Hog

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Shoulda made it a public poll, then we could all gang-beat whatever idiot on this site decided to vote for Michael Irvin.

It took me 3 times to figure out how to do a poll, let alone make it public or private. Of course, in retrospect, I realize I forgot Jerome Brown. He should've been on the list, but with a lack of Eagles fans here, nobody will notice.

Sean Taylor and I don't care if that's a bias answer or not. He is one of my favorite players of all time.

RIP #21, miss you buddy!

I had a hard time not voting for him. He very well might have been by the time he was done if he had the opportunity to play a whole career. Honestly, he probably should have been left off this poll. This is a Redskins site so it's obvious that he's going to win, regardless of how tragically short his career was.

Ray Lewis is considered one of the best ever to play his position, and some could argue he IS the best MLB ever.. Considering the names who have played MLB, that's a hell of an accomplishment.

Irvin was by all accounts the emotional leader of the Cowboys, and even though he was a circus off the field, he was all business when it came to being on it for game or practice. Considering the Cowboys accomplishments while he was there, to be considered that team's heart is saying a lot.

~Bang

Taylor shouldn't even be considered. He wasn't even in the NFL that long. You guys are ridiculous that voted for him.

I'll stop voting with my heart when people start threads on here with journalistic integrity in mind..

Other than that, it's just a pickup football game compared to the NFL....

He was one of the best safeties in the game before his tragic death. I don't care if it was a short period of time. His career was exemplary.

I stand by my vote.

Again, he shouldn't even been an option.

The Playmaker..

:)

I can buy this.

Ray Lewis.

This is probably the correct answer. Although I went with Reed. Kelly isn't a bad selection either.

Can you say, BIASS. I voted Ray Lewis. His 2000 season is one of the best ever by a defensive player. He's one of the best defensive players in the history of the NFL and a Superbowl MVP. Sorry, it was tragic the way Sean died but in my eyes that does not put him over Ray Lewis who has put together a monster career. Potential is one thing and as wrongly, horribly wrongly as his potential was taken away, not voting for Taylor here. But that's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs.

Archived