Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WEx. Rick Snyder, Where's the Revolution?

cmoskins80

Wait until the bill for season tickets comes in February.

Exactly.

Plus, as has been documented by several scribes, memorabilia sales are down considerably. Economy? Partly. But the disdain fans have for snyder is the main reason they haven't been putting more $$$ in his pockets.

I didn't see the attendance numbers for Sunday, but based on the TV shots that showed numerous empty red seats in the upper deck I'm going to assume it was way below their average of 85k per game.

You'll see raging mad if Vinny isn't fired

No bull****. That's my litmus test. If Vinny's still there, I'm buying Caps tickets instead. I will not pay Danny to rape my soul and tell me I liked it, those days are over, you've gotta prove something drastic has changed to get another cent out of me.

What does this guy expect? Lifelong fans to come scream expletives at Rock Cartwright and Quinton Ganther?

Has he not seen the signs, this board, the crowds at NFCE "home" games lately, or the data showing the dropoff in support?

I'm not buying a new game ticket or new merchandise as long as Vinny is an employee, period end of story. I have HD at home, and plenty of old gear that's holding up fine. I don't need a Colt McCoy jersey.

Danny could do himself such a world of good by taking simple actions. Doing a couple hours on call-in radio and let people vent. Sitting down with a couple reporters -- they don't even have to be from the Post, which he seems to hate so much. Making the stadium more fan-friendly and not such a corporate suck-you-dry atmosphere.

This stuff wouldn't be that hard, and it's just mind boggling the way Dan Snyder is willing to wreck the legacy and fan base he paid a billion dollars for.

What happened is the team came together - and they even won a game. It's hard to spew hate when your team is fighting its guts out.

Save the hate until the team turns soft again, or in January when it becomes clear Snyder is keeping Vinny.

Are we playing at home or away in the last game of the season . I think it would be great if the protest could wait untill the very last second of the Skins season so the players know that it is not aimed at them then bring out the signs ... keep it going through offseason ... hell if I was in the States this spring I would be there plackard in hand ...or clubbing together for a billboard either in DC or somewhere very public where press might pick up on it like Outside ESPN or at the Combine or at Radio City for the draft .

I would guess his"research" for that piece was calling up some Raven friends and asking them how they felt...... I have yet to meet with a Skins fan who is not ticked off at the way this team is run.

I'm not sure that was his point. His point was that the outward expression of the dissatisfaction has diminished significantly. He's right.

While I do not have season tickets and will never tell anyone what to do with their tickets or money, it would be nice if those not going to renew season tickets put their money from the tickets together to buy ads expressing their anger with the snyderatto and the management of the Skins.

I should've probably posted this here instead of the Vinny/Clausen thread:

"I think the really loud voice of the REVOLUTION needs to happen about a month before the actual draft takes place...

Trying to stop the spinning wheel in motion is very tough to do, but if we can stop this stupid **** from taking place from the get-go, we might have a fighting chance come draft time".

Archived