Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WEx. Rick Snyder, Where's the Revolution?

cmoskins80

I hope everybody gets so damn mad, then I can buy reasonably priced season tickets anywhere in the Stadium I want. :)

If people dont renew in march/april.. and others dont take them.. how will you get your hands on them if you dont buy season tickets yourself? ;)

People are desperate to see anything looking like professional football, that a 1-3 streak with 3 blown leads is a sign of "progress"

Very true...in PIttsburgh they are disgusted by their loses...we are seeing progress...true as well...however we are still losing!

As far as the revolution goes...as Tommy Lee Jones said (in "Under Siege"), " A revolution gets its name by always coming back around in your face."

I think a lot of the fans have realized that Vinny Cerrato isn't going anywhere. These past few weeks the team has been playing much better and IMO has saved his job. Zorn is going to be dumped which actually might hurt our team since we seem to currently be on the right track on the field aside from a few personnel changes needed in the off season.

Apathy has set in for sure. But when it comes time to for season ticket holders to renew their season tickets the franchise will realize what they have done. It STILL won't change anything. Ask any of the fans and they'll tell you they aren't renewing because the team has been run into the ground for 10 years by Dan Snyder and Vinny Cerrato and what will they tell Dan? Oh, it's a down economy. It's after a fluke awful season. Did you see how we did at the end? We're on track for the super bowl. The fans are just overreacting. Vinny will be here for years to come, and the Redskins won't acknowledge what the reason behind all of the fans giving up their tickets is.

When thousands of people could tell the team "I'm not coming to games because Vinny Cerrato is running this team into the ground. I want a GM, a real coach, and to build an offensive line through the draft." and Dan Snyder hears "I don't want my tickets because we went 3-13 and I can't pay for this with the down economy!" there is something horribly wrong with our owner and team, something so wrong that it's never going to be fixed. All we can do is apathetically sit on the couch and chuckle at what the next horrible event we can predict with flawless accuracy is

This, "revolution" only holds importance to those who claim membership in it's quest. A relatively small, insignificant group of delusional fans who believe they can will somebody else, to do that which they would not do themselves.

That is, to go completely against what they believe, and do, that which they do not.

They "hope", of course, to change what it is that the FO believes. But like my Daddy always says...

"Hope in one hand, and **** in the other. See which one fills up 1st."

Viva la Dan!

Archived