Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pictures that say 1,000 words (Merged).

WVUforREDSKINS

• 2 weeks later...

WVU ...i met the young girl in the famous picture that touched you!

her name is kim phoc and she lectured/spoke at old dominion university about 2 years ago, she is an incredible woman with a fantastic story, of overcomming hate and malice, she tells of meeting the pilot that dropped the napalmn canister that day. i recomend the book"the girl in the picture"...even tho i am not a big reader myself i enjoyed it a lot..

also i have read your post about alcohol and like others i encourage you to find peac and strength, aa is doing it for me now and its been 7 weeks so far

thnx

WVU ...i met the young girl in the famous picture that touched you!

her name is kim phoc and she lectured/spoke at old dominion university about 2 years ago, she is an incredible woman with a fantastic story, of overcomming hate and malice, she tells of meeting the pilot that dropped the napalmn canister that day. i recomend the book"the girl in the picture"...even tho i am not a big reader myself i enjoyed it a lot..

also i have read your post about alcohol and like others i encourage you to find peac and strength, aa is doing it for me now and its been 7 weeks so far

thnx

Thanks freefallin:)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

4657053554_ccf901edb5_o.jpg

Guatemala City sinkhole. Opened today after a tropical storm. Swallowed a 3 story building and killed at least 3 people.

afghanistan.jpg

Imam Hashim Raza leads mourners in prayer during a funeral for Mohsin Naqvi at al-Fatima Islamic Center in Colonie, N.Y., Monday, Sept. 22, 2008. Naqvi was a Muslim, a native of Pakistan (he emigrated to the U.S. with his family when he was 8 years old and became a citizen at 16) and a U.S. Army officer. He was killed by a roadside bomb while on patrol in Afghanistan. (AP Photo/Mike Groll)

dog.jpg

Treo, an eight-year-old black Labrador from the Military Working Dogs, was presented with Britain's Dickin medal, awarded for bravery and commitment in wartime, the highest military honor an animal can expect at the Imperial War Museum in London on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2010. Treo was decorated for his work sniffing out explosives in Afghanistan. (AP Photo/Sang Tan)

Dog responded "not food" :(

att598954thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
[

multi1_main.jpg

I remember the first time I saw this picture on the cover of Nat Geo, I fell in love with this girl and dreamed of someday traveling the world and finding her....then a couple years ago they showed a "where are they now" photo, whew! Glad I didn't find her.

Archived