Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pictures that say 1,000 words (Merged).

WVUforREDSKINS

• 3 weeks later...
Dude.. wtf. Is that real or photoshopped?

Photoshopped...it was determined soon after it was taken that it was faked. If I remember correctly, it was close enough to 9/11 that some people wanted the guy in the pic prosecuted for faking the picture.

It's funny how generations specific images like this one. WVU, I don't mean that as any disrespect, I just find it very interesting. I was in grade school when that happened and it is burned into my memory. Obviously, being several years younger than me, you didn't experience it so that picture is practically meaningless to you.

Same here. They actually rolled tvs into our classrooms at school so that we could see the launch. Needless to say, the class was...very somber when that happened. I don't think they ever allowed live tv in classrooms after that, at least not the ones I was in.

And you are right. As soon as I saw the pics, I knew instantly what it was. Burned into my brain.

Same here. They actually rolled tvs into our classrooms at school so that we could see the launch. Needless to say, the class was...very somber when that happened. I don't think they ever allowed live tv in classrooms after that, at least not the ones I was in.

And you are right. As soon as I saw the pics, I knew instantly what it was. Burned into my brain.

It was a very big deal to watch the shuttle launches. We would watch all launches and landings in school. I was Skiing that day, we heard the news but no one on the slopes believed it, that stuff just didn't happen.

• 3 weeks later...
haha WVUforRedskins: i can sum up the second picture in 1000 words: crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy...times 10000

I was going to only use one: Stupid.

Maybe with a safety harness. (Although I bet I wouldn't be able to step out there, even with a harness.)

Archived