Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pictures that say 1,000 words (Merged).

WVUforREDSKINS

i love the picture of the homeless man with the dog curled up in his lap, further evidence that no matter what dogs really are mans best friend.

Not to rain on the parade. But there's guys like that all over Europe - particularly Italy - perhaps that guy really is a homeless, helpless man, but he looks like one of these guys in Europe. They're mostly from middle-class families and just want to act like "rebels."

They all sleep in youth centers and wear punk clothes. And they all HAVE to have a dog. Its for style more than anything. And I think they are completely selfish.

EDIT: but cute picture though

Anyone know if this one is photshopped? I think it must be. But if not, I'd like to know where that is.

http://image.linkinn.com/userfile/pictures_0710/Image/200767955555831466494661.jpg

Looks like a digitally created image, almost looks like a screenshot from the trailer of a pc game or something. The super crisp, jagged edge of the cliff in the foreground and the strange texture on the clifftop (snow?) are what lead me to that conclusion.

Archived