Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When will "The Curse" be lifted?

Rypien1191

Please feel free to add to the list with any agony I have missed over the last two decades.... I honestly don't know if I can think of any team that's had it worse in the last 18 years...MAYBE Cleveland, Buffalo, or Cinci? Even Detroit had Barry and a bunch of playoffs... Cards made the Super Bowl... I just wonder if anything good will ever happen to this team in my lifetime.

Richie Petibon.

Gus, Trent, Tony & Heath.

Gus' headbutt.

A 7-7 tie with the Giants. (Thanks to Westbrook penalty?)

Losing 3-0 to the Jets at RFK (I was there).

Starting 7-1 and missing playoffs.

7-4 in 2000 - no playoffs.

Deion & Bruce. Stubblefield.

Terry & Norv.

Losing something like 41-38 to the Cardinals after Boomer Freaking' Esiason threw for 500+ yards.

Losing to the Cards again after Davis' fumbled and had it returned 100 yards for a score.

Losing 1st game at Fedex to Cowboys after leading 35-14 in the 4th. (I was there).

Marty.

Starting 0-7.

Dan freakin' Turk botching the snap vs. the Bucs.

Spurrier, Ramsey, Shane.

55 year old Vinny Testaverde beating us with a hail mary.

Friggin 'Scott' Brunell.

Friggin John Hall in Seattle.

Wellington Mara. Alstott & LDT.

4 stops at the goalline vs. Giants (I was there).

Sean.

2 timeouts vs. the Bills (I was there).

Friggin Suisham in Seattle.

Pete Kendall with the ball.

6-2 - no playoffs.

23-7 loss vs. Giants on Sean's anniversary (I was there).

The Lions.

The 2009 injury bug.

Friggin Suisham vs Dallas and Saints.

Cleveland has it worst of all the cities you mentioned. We are lucky to have had a football team that's actually won a Super Bowl. Be glad we don't live in a city which has no championships in any sport since the 50's.

Anyways the "Curse" is lifted when Snyder hires a GM and we rebuild the team into a contender via draft. If you want to talk sports other than football the "Curse" is lifted when the Caps take care of business and win the Cup

You think thats painful, I just want to drink and forget this entire sports decade

baseball: The Tigers

2003, 119 Losses

2006 **** Albert Pujols

Tigers Pitchers forget how to field the ball

Miguel Cabrera gets drunk before the biggest game of the season

Inge clearly hit by pitch jack ass ump misses it

did I mention 2003?

Basketball: Pacers

Ron-Ron and SJax take on the entire palace at Auburn hills

More Ron-Ron

SJax and club rio, lets curbstomp turned hit and run turned drive by

Mel-Mel the Gangsta

Shawne Williams hangs out with murderers

Marquis Daniels hosts a punch and rape party

I can still see that ****ing cup flying at Artest

Hockey: Toronto Maple Leafs-enough said

The Redskins: Everything mentioned since the Norv days, I hate this season, I hate this decade, I seriously miss the 1980's. JKC was too ill to ****can Norv like he should have and now we have little Napoleon I have no incredible sports memories since I turned 18

Is it too much to ask that one of my teams actually wins something?

Last week of the season. I swear, if Zorn's ****ing Seahawk blood doesn't spill over into how he gameplans, etc against the Raiders and Chargers(hint, hint) and get this team to utterly destroy them, I want him gone. He should have personal pride as former Mr. Seahawk to kill those two former division rivals of the Seahawks.

Please feel free to add to the list with any agony I have missed over the last two decades.... I honestly don't know if I can think of any team that's had it worse in the last 18 years...MAYBE Cleveland, Buffalo, or Cinci? Even Detroit had Barry and a bunch of playoffs... Cards made the Super Bowl... I just wonder if anything good will ever happen to this team in my lifetime.

Richie Petibon.

Gus, Trent, Tony & Heath.

Gus' headbutt.

A 7-7 tie with the Giants. (Thanks to Westbrook penalty?)

Losing 3-0 to the Jets at RFK (I was there).

Starting 7-1 and missing playoffs.

7-4 in 2000 - no playoffs.

Deion & Bruce. Stubblefield.

Terry & Norv.

Losing something like 41-38 to the Cardinals after Boomer Freaking' Esiason threw for 500+ yards.

Losing to the Cards again after Davis' fumbled and had it returned 100 yards for a score.

Losing 1st game at Fedex to Cowboys after leading 35-14 in the 4th. (I was there).

Marty.

Starting 0-7.

Dan freakin' Turk botching the snap vs. the Bucs.

Spurrier, Ramsey, Shane.

55 year old Vinny Testaverde beating us with a hail mary.

Friggin 'Scott' Brunell.

Friggin John Hall in Seattle.

Wellington Mara. Alstott & LDT.

4 stops at the goalline vs. Giants (I was there).

Sean.

2 timeouts vs. the Bills (I was there).

Friggin Suisham in Seattle.

Pete Kendall with the ball.

6-2 - no playoffs.

23-7 loss vs. Giants on Sean's anniversary (I was there).

The Lions.

The 2009 injury bug.

Friggin Suisham vs Dallas and Saints.

Oh I was at the Bills game and the Cardinals game when Boomer Esiason blasted us for 500 yards or whatever he threw for. Yeah I am wondering the same thing because I feel like we have done our time in hell. I think that we have suffered enough. We should hopefully see some light at the end of the tunnel, but I am starting to relate to cubs fans a little bit.

Don't forget about the three TD lead in the opener in 1999 against the Cowboys! Terrible! We should have won that game if not for a stupid snap from Dan Turk again! He would later blow one against the Bucs in the playoffs that year! That Cowboys loss was one of the worst that I can remember! Awful! UGHH! It still makes me mad!

Don't forget about the three TD lead in the opener in 1999 against the Cowboys! Terrible! We should have won that game if not for a stupid snap from Dan Turk again! He would later blow one against the Bucs in the playoffs that year! That Cowboys loss was one of the worst that I can remember! Awful! UGHH! It still makes me mad!

Our reliably unreliable special teams always manages to do that against the pukes. Meanwhile the Falcons have one of the best coverage units in the league....

Archived