Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going Rogue- Sarah Palin's book tour

ljs

the notion that the GOP needs to go more toward the moderate center is rubbish.

This attitude plus even a lukewarm economic recovery would be a sure-fire way get Obama reelected.

To put it another way: you're doing half the work for him.

When was the last time you heard the media say how fat one of the male politicians is

Remember the entire 1990s? Was there even a single person in the nation who didn't hear a Fat Clinton/Big Mac Bubba joke told through a media outlet?

And they didn't stop, either. Six years after he was replaced:

National Review, 2006: "Chief of the Fat Police: Bill Clinton's New Role

It's all despicable. All of it. It does seem to "matter" more when women are the targets, and it's not the same between the sexes. But men are not immune.

As the subject of her photo has come up, do folks who have strong views over "proper respect for the flag" think it's OK to use the flag bunched up like this as a prop?

Symbolically, I think one would be hard-pressed to do any better than that image.

Symbolically, I think one would be hard-pressed to do any better than that image.

And by "better" you mean "worse".

She chooses to have a fake pose in her little short shorts leaning on a bunched up flag, and then whines about Newsweek using the photo she posed for to question her judgement?

Yes, I know that there is about to be a flood of negative Sarah Palin posts in here, but I don't care. I know some of you, even those that disagree may be interested to see her interviews coming up this week.

She has already interviewed with Oprah and Barbara Walters. Tonight Hannity will be airing his interview with her.

Tomorrow 11/19 and Friday 11/20, Bill OReilly will air his interview with Sarah. He said it is along the lines of his interview with Barrack last year, its about policy not personal issues (he left that crap for Oprah, my words, not Bill's).

This morning I open the news paper to find out Sarah will be in my town December 3rd signing books. :) I have the day off- I will be there. Its no secret I'm a fan of hers. I don't think she will run for Pres in 2012, and I don't think she needs too.

ok guys, have at it.

Don't know if you were planning on seeing her in Coeur d'Alene, but this particular schedule says she'll be there on Dec. 10th.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Sarah Palin Going Rogue Book Tour Schedule (Updated)

Still a work in progress, as HarperCollins is filling in the blanks, but here's what we have so far:

11/18: Grand Rapids, MI - Barnes & Noble, Woodland Mall, 3670 28th St SE, Kentwood, 6 PM (Link)

11/19: Fort Wayne, IN - Meijer - 10301 Maysville Rd, Fort Wayne, 12 Noon (Link)

11/19: Noblesville, IN - Borders Books and Music, 13145 Levinson Lane, 6 PM (Link)

11/20: Cincinnati, OH - Joseph-Beth Booksellers, 2692 Madison Rd, Norwood, 12 Noon (Link)

11/20: Columbus, OH - Borders Books and Music, 6670 Sawmill Road, 6 PM (Link)

11/21: Washington, PA - Sam's Club, 80 Trinity Point Drive, South Strabane, 11 AM (Link)

11/21: Rochester, NY - Borders Books and Music, 1000 Hylan Drive, Henrietta, 6 PM (Link)

11/22: Roanoke, VA - Barnes & Noble, 4811 Valley View Blvd N NW, Valley View Mall 11 AM, (Link)

11/23: Fort Bragg, NC - AAFES Post Exchange, Bldg. #8-5050 Butner Rd, North Post Mall 11 AM (Link)

11/23: Birmingham, AL - Books-A-Million, 757 Brookwood Village, Birmingham, 4:30 PM (Link)

11/24: Jacksonville, FL - Books-A-Million, 1910 Wells Road, Orange Park, 9 AM (Link)

11/24: The Villages, FL - Barnes & Noble, 1055 Old Camp Road, Lake Sumter Mkt Sq, 2:30 PM (Link)

11/24: Orlando, FL - Barnes & Noble, Colonial Plaza, 2418 East Colonial Drive, 7:30 PM (Link)

11/26 - 11/29: Thanksgiving Break

12/01: Tempe, AZ - Costco, 1445 W Elliot Rd, Tempe, AZ, 11 AM (Link)

12/01: Roswell, NM - Hastings Books Music & Videos, 1705 N Main St, Roswell, NM, 7 PM

12/02: Springfield, MO - Borders Books and Music, 3300 S. Glenstone Ave (Link)

12/03: Fayetteville, AR - Sam’s Club, 3081 North Highway 112 at I-540, exit 66 (Link)

12/03: Norman, OK - Hastings Books Music & Videos, 2300 W Main St, Norman, OK, 7 PM (Link)

12/04: Fort Hood, TX, Place and time TBA (Link)

12/04: Dallas, TX - Legacy Books, 7300 Dallas Parkway, Plano, 11AM - 2 PM, (Link)

12/06: Sioux City, IA - Barnes & Noble, Southern Hills Mall, 4400 Sergeant Rd, 1PM (Link)

12/06: Sioux Falls, SD - Barnes & Noble, 3700 West 41st St, Sioux Falls, 5PM (Link)

12/07: Bloomington, MN - Barnes & Noble, 118 East Broadway Suite 238, Mall of America, 7 PM (Link)

12/08: Billings, MT - Borders Books, 2833 King AVE W, 59102, (406) 656-0855, Unconfirmed

12/08: Colorado Springs, CO - Borders Books, 1710 Briargate Blvd, Chapel Hills Mall, 7 PM (Link)

12/09: Salt Lake City, UT - Costco, 1818 S 300 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84115, Unconfirmed

12/09: Reno, NV - Costco, Building 25 2200 Harvard Way Reno, NV 89502, (775) 689-2200, Unconfirmed

12/10: Coeur d'Alene, ID - Fred Meyer, 560 W Kathleen Ave, (208) 665-4703 (Link)

Possible:

Albuquerque, NM (Link)

Redding, CA

Anchorage, AK

And by "better" you mean "worse".

She chooses to have a fake pose in her little short shorts leaning on a bunched up flag, and then whines about Newsweek using the photo she posed for to question her judgement?

I was going more for the "woefully incomplete, scrunched-up view of American principles being casually leaned on as a prop to compensa- HEY LOOK OVER HERE NICE LEGS IN SHORTS" type of symbolism. Middle-school-SGA-election distractionism at its most blatant. You really couldn't do much better than that photo.

I wonder if anyone thought about that during the photo shoot, because it just jumps right out; I actually laughed out loud when I saw the full photo and how it could be interpreted.

But your point is a good one too. :D

I was going more for the "woefully incomplete, scrunched-up view of American principles being casually leaned on as a prop to compensa- HEY LOOK OVER HERE NICE LEGS IN SHORTS" type of symbolism. Middle-school-SGA-election distractionism at its most blatant. You really couldn't do much better than that photo.

I wonder if anyone thought about that during the photo shoot, because it just jumps right out; I actually laughed out loud when I saw the full photo and how it could be interpreted.

But your point is a good one too. :D

I agree, we can't have anyone being sexist about Sarah Palin....now can we...

sarah-palin-flat-busted.jpg

She should be president.

of the View.

Then my ears could bleed out of both sides, Left and Right.

I agree, we can't have anyone being sexist about Sarah Palin....now can we...

I'm sorry, but photos of people when they were in college do not represent what they are as adults. I'm no Palin fan, but there is nothing really wrong with that photo in the context of a dorm room, 25 years ago.

I'm sorry, but photos of people when they were in college do not represent what they are as adults. I'm no Palin fan, but there is nothing really wrong with that photo in the context of a dorm room, 25 years ago.

It was totally tongue and cheek.

I will however, stand by my belief that Palin uses her looks when it benefits her, and then claims sexism when someone uses them against her. Sorta like the way she uses her children as props.

The whaling and gnashing of teeth amongst libs will be in direct proportion to Palin's rising star power.

IMO, there is a big difference between whaling against someone because of the policies they wish to enact, and gnashing one's teeth about the ineptitude exhibited by someone who was vaulted onto the main stage because of her gender, looks and populist appeal.

The whaling and gnashing of teeth amongst libs will be in direct proportion to Palin's rising star power.

I can assure you that no "libs" are whaling or gnashing their teeth.

Hell, just about every conservative dislikes the woman (in the context of a politican) more than I do.

It was totally tongue and cheek.

I will however, stand by my belief that Palin uses her looks when it benefits her, and then claims sexism when someone uses them against her. Sorta like the way she uses her children as props.

IMO, there is a big difference between whaling against someone because of the policies they wish to enact, and gnashing one's teeth about the ineptitude exhibited by someone who was vaulted onto the main stage because of her gender, looks and populist appeal.

Wow been drinking a lot of the hater-aid have ya?

I can assure you that no "libs" are whaling or gnashing their teeth.

Hell, just about every conservative dislikes the woman (in the context of a politican) more than I do.

Yep they love her out of politics because all she can do is rally the GOP faithful like a good mascot, never would they want the foam-headed character to lead the team on the field.

She definitely is running for President in 2012, or at least making an effort. Politicians don't just-so-happen to schedule Iowa for their book tours.

And I think she will win the GOP nomination because she is the epitome of Republicanism/conservatism.

I'd take a sig bet on that one. Palin WILL NOT be the repub nomination for prez. THERE is ABSOLUTELY no way she has what it takes to be prez. No Way.

Archived