Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ugliest jersey?

SIXX99

Is America really the greatest nation on Earth?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Is America really the greatest nation on Earth?

I like most of the retros better than the current unis, because I favor bright interesting broad colors over boring silver, blue, pipings, etc. Worst current uniforms imo are the Patriots.

The Bucs should certainly keep the throwbacks, much better than their current. Helmet too is soooo much better. White & orange >>>>>>> gunmetal silver & red.

I mean is there so such thing as a good looking ugly? Once they're ugly, they're ugly.

An ugly woman can put on all the make up she wants, do her hair, wear expensive clothes, but at the end of the day she's still ugly.

Having said that, those Seahags lime jerseys are hidious.

I like the old school Bucs jerseys for some reason.

I mean is there so such thing as a good looking ugly? Once they're ugly, they're ugly.

An ugly woman can put on all the make up she wants, do her hair, wear expensive clothes, but at the end of the day she's still ugly.

Having said that, those Seahags lime jerseys are hidious.

I like the old school Bucs jerseys for some reason.

Do you like cream sicles?:silly:

I heard somewhere that the Seattle lime green unis aren't even a real throwback - they never wore those jerseys. Instead they are their third color alternate jerseys, Did anybody else hear that and can verify?

The Denver throwbacks are extra wacky when guys twist their socks into a spiral:

New_England_Patriots_4d30.jpg

Those Green Shehawk jerseys are pretty bad BUT everytime I see any Dallas jersey I want to VOMIT...so my vote is for dallas

I hate the Dallas jerseys bc they are Dallas jerseys, but also their white jerseys just look cheap to me. Looks like the blue stripes on the sleeves are just duct taped on.

On the flipside, I think the Pats throwbacks are really cool. Especially the helmet.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you (I also like the Bucs old jerseys). I just find it funny that people generally hated the old Pats and Bucs uniforms, loved the replacements, and now prefer the throwbacks. Just shows that people are nostalgic.

Those Seahawk jerseys are bad for sure, but those dag gone Broncos retro jerseys are butt ugly. A honorable mention goes to the Jaguars. Quit trying to copy the Ducks with those jerseys.

Also the Seahawks should just go back to the blue with the Silver helmets. I don't know why they had to try and get all fancy. You always stick with what works.

Archived