Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ugliest jersey?

SIXX99

Is America really the greatest nation on Earth?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Is America really the greatest nation on Earth?

For the most part, all the alternate unies are pretty bad. I really love all the throwbacks, though. And my thing is, if you're gonna change a uniform, at least make it better. Those new Buc jerseys and helmets are just horrible. So are Buffalos. Not really a fan of NE's either. One of the few teams that changed uniforms recently, that look better, I think, are the Giants. Like the old school "NY" logo.

For the most part, all the alternate unies are pretty bad. I really love all the throwbacks, though. And my thing is, if you're gonna change a uniform, at least make it better. Those new Buc jerseys and helmets are just horrible.

Am I in the minority? I think the current Tamp Bay Bucs unis are a big improvement over the old ones. I mean seriously, can this guy

200px-Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo_old.svg.png

look any more homoerotic? Swashbuckling indeed.

Am I in the minority? I think the current Tamp Bay Bucs unis are a big improvement over the old ones. I mean seriously, can this guy

200px-Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo_old.svg.png

look any more homoerotic? Swashbuckling indeed.

To each his own. I'm not too fond of the colors, per se. But I think, the logo, along with the white helmet, is a pretty good look. Love the Pats throwback helmets as well. I love when teams break them out. But yeah, as many have already mentioned, those Philly ones have gotta be the worst ever. If memory serves, though, they did beat the hell out of the team they played that day.

Those Seahawk jerseys are bad for sure, but those dag gone Broncos retro jerseys are butt ugly. A honorable mention goes to the Jaguars. Quit trying to copy the Ducks with those jerseys.

Also the Seahawks should just go back to the blue with the Silver helmets. I don't know why they had to try and get all fancy. You always stick with what works.

Have the Jaguears been in the league long enough to have a throw back jersey?

Archived