Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFP: Skins take a look at QB Rowe

RWJ

Well he would definately be competing with Heyer for ugliest Skin if they did sign him.

Thats one goofy looking dude. Probably not much play with the ladies for him.

I still think Bucket Head Dockery's got them all beat.

Seriously, if the season goes in the tank why not start looking at QB prospects.

Prime example........Why is it that every move the Skins make, everybody knows. If you can hire Gibbs and nobody know it, why is it you can't scout the player and it ends up in the paper. Same **** different toilet. :doh::doh::doh:
If you looked around hard enough, you could find rumors about players that other teams are looking at too.

What you're talking about is hardly a real issue for the Skins.

I guess they want to turn this tragedy into a tragic comedy. Or they could use him a as a confidence builder. When players/coaches are feeling down about the season they can look at him and say it could be worse.

i almost cried from laughing

I wish we'd look at Brooks Bollinger. Guy is a couple of years older than Campbell, but doesn't have the wear, and makes good decisions. He is tearing up the UFL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Bollinger

It's funny you say this, because I completely agree with you.

He's at the very least worth a look, and the UFL's season comes to an end in November, I believe. We could get him in here and see him for at least a few weeks.

We should also probably give Mr. Woodson a look.

Not that I think either will be the answer for us at QB... But it can't hurt.

Not interested. Sounds like he wouldn't deliver any more success than Campbell. Hopefully, it's just a depth pick up. Why else would we bother with a QB who two teams rejected in two years?

Because we have such an awesome front office, and the Bengals and Seahawks have dysfunctional front offices. They don't know how to evaluate talent like we can. We're so awesome!

OK, you can stop laughing now. :D

Well he would definately be competing with Heyer for ugliest Skin if they did sign him.

Thats one goofy looking dude. Probably not much play with the ladies for him.

that's the first thing I thought when I saw his pic.:hysterical:

So he "cannot avoid the rush". And he is the solution to the Redskins woes and not the O-line? Yeah lets draft him, neglect the O-line, then watch as we go 0-48 over the next 3 seasons before drafting another QB.

he's already been drafted, on scout teams for a couple years.

that said- no thank you.

Archived