Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFP: Skins take a look at QB Rowe

RWJ

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2007/draft/players/1801.html

POSITIVES: Nice-sized quarterback best as an intermediate-range passer. Throws with a fluid over-the-top delivery, puts touch on passes and nicely places the outs. Leads receivers over the middle, consistently identifies the open wideout and effective when patient.

NEGATIVES: Struggled with injuries last season. Does not react well to pressure and forces throws into coverage. Not always on the same page as his receiver. Cannot elude the rush.

ANALYSIS: A quarterback with good upside, Rowe shows the intelligence and timing to play for a West Coast offense.

PROJECTION: Late Fifth Round

Just some F.Y.I..

Big kid

Height: 6-5 Weight: 221 Age: 25

Born: 3/21/1984 Reno , NV

College: Nevada-Reno

College career...55TD's 33 Int, 7800 yards, 60% completion, 129 QB rating,

No NFL exp, Rowe was selected by the Cincinnati Bengals in the fifth round (151st overall) of the 2007 NFL Draft and spent his rookie season as the team's third-string quarterback, but did not see any playing time. Rowe began the 2008 season on the team's practice squad and remained there until being signed by the Seattle Seahawks on December 12

Saw him play a lot here and am pretty sure he'd need a lot of work. Nevada runs the pistol offense which is just much different than anything run in the NFL. On a side note, I'm pretty sure that I have seen Sam Bradford @ OU operate in the pistol this year, maybe there's some ties there :).

Although this is listed as a negative I would love to see our quarterback take some chances.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. "

I dunno. I have a feeling that if he were to play and started making stupid throws and getting INTs that way, that sentiment would turn around very very fast.

Archived