Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randle El out as Punt Returner!! via @RickMaese

MattFancy

Watching Ted Gin jr return punts yesterday almost made me cry..we need that kind of spark. Without his punt/kick returns for TD's-dolphins lose. Same with Eddie Royal in Denver, couple weeks ago he scores 2 TD's from punt/Kick off returns. Without those, Denver loses. Happens every Sunday, and all we get is a fair catch or fumble. Hope this turns something around, but I'm still surprised we don't use DT in that role.

B/c someone paid him like an elite returner and WR based off one play and didn't want to have egg on their face. So they kept having him thrown out there, hoping in vain to validate their decision.

Trust me when I say you are not the only one that thinks this.

Watching Ted Gin jr return punts yesterday almost made me cry..we need that kind of spark. Without his punt/kick returns for TD's-dolphins lose. Same with Eddie Royal in Denver, couple weeks ago he scores 2 TD's from punt/Kick off returns. Without those, Denver loses. Happens every Sunday, and all we get is a fair catch or fumble. Hope this turns something around, but I'm still surprised we don't use DT in that role.

I agree. That's why I wanted Devin Thomas back there. I think Hall can do the same thing though so it should work out. But I still want Thomas to get a shot returning punts. We need to get him involved in one way or another.

DH for Atlanta as a PR:

2005: 8 returns for 82 yards 10.3 avg

2007: 5 returns for 41 yards 8.2 avg

No TDs

ARE:

2006: 8.2 avg (1 TD)

2007: 6.1 avg

2008: 6.5 avg

2009: 5.3 avg

Edit:

At VA Tech: "He returned 56 punts for 839 yards and five touchdowns. His 839 yards rank third on the Big East Conference career-record chart while his five returns for touchdowns rank second in conference history."

Next move: cutting Randle El. This bum serves no purpose to the team. He is one of the worst players in the league.

Easy tiger.

Grossly overpaid and asked to be a #2 when he's a number #3 at best? Yes.

Horrible PR? Yes

One of the worst players in the league? No.

Archived