Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randle El out as Punt Returner!! via @RickMaese

MattFancy

I am still pissed that Gibbs refused to use Moss at PR back in the feeble offensive showings in the playoff against Seattle. I was ready to throw the TV out the window.

And on pretty much every return since then. I theorize Vinny was forcing Jim to keep him at PR to help validate that horrible contract. I think our FO has their hands in a lot more than we know.

If not, maybe there is hope for Zorn yet, assuming this was his idea.

cut him! he is useless

Randle El is very valuable if the coaches actually begin to COACH! This is a great decision to switch it up at punt returner. But we should be practicing wild cat formations with Randle El at QB, and developing more routes for him at slot. With our O-Line banged up as it is we've got to step up with our hot routes and our receivers arn't recognizing blitzes fast enough for Jason to get the ball to them. Randle El can be perfect for that now that Cooley is down for a while!

Coaching!

I'm very glad that Randle El is out as returner, but I don't like that our starting CB is returning punts full time.

This. I'm all for replacing ARE, but NOT with Hall. It's not worth it to risk injury to the only DB able to actually get turnovers. Do you really want Tryon starting opposite of Rogers?

Just saw on twitter: @RickMaese: Redskins plan on replacing punt returner Randle El with DeAngelo Hall. Blog post coming shortly.

This is good news! Randle El just doesn't cut it anymore and Hall has more speed anyway. What took so long to decide this?

What took so long? Hello, it's the redskins. :chair:

What is with the people worried if Hall gets hurt? Will we miss the playoffs? We need a spark, it seems to me we could 4-6 wins if we just had a spark in some of our close games to get things rolling.

I agree with this. Inaction due to fear of injury is not going to get this team anywhere.

If returning punts is so dangerous maybe we should let Cerrato field a few.

Archived