Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randle El out as Punt Returner!! via @RickMaese

MattFancy

It's all good to replace El at PR with DH...but what happens to the secondary when DH gets hurt?

Better to train D. Thomas to do it ASAP...we have more depth at WR than at DB...that's scary. Marko to the rescue!

We continue to lose??

We have fewer interceptions and fewer missed tackles?

Honestly, what does it matter in a wasted year? We should be employing an "All Hands on Deck" strategy at this point.

Next move: cutting Randle El. This bum serves no purpose to the team. He is one of the worst players in the league.

Hyperbole. El is a solid, if unspectacular, possession receiver. And if nothing else, he was sure handed as a punt returner. Faint praise, but I suspect that's why he was back there so long, and with his rare goof last week, that removed any further justification for keeping him at PR.

B/c someone paid him like an elite returner and WR based off one play and didn't want to have egg on their face. So they kept having him thrown out there, hoping in vain to validate their decision.

actually I'd say it's more like they're absolutely terrified everyone else they might put in his spot will get hurt.

B/c someone paid him like an elite returner and WR based off one play and didn't want to have egg on their face. So they kept having him thrown out there, hoping in vain to validate their decision.

The question remains, "What took so long?"

Folks who have seen ARE play know he is 6-7 plays guy. He is a gimmick player. He hasn't earned stripes as a WR, PR, and KR.

Uhm... I'm not too sure I like this move if they're making it.

The way our offense has been playing has meant that our defense has been out on the field a whole bunch, so now with D Hall returning punts he's going to easily get worn out. I'm worried teams will go after him deep especially in the 4th Quarter to test his endurance.

I don't think I like this. I hope our offense can actually stay on the field a bit longer, but that's too unlikely a this point for us to put a starter on defense back there returning punts.

Next move: cutting Randle El. This bum serves no purpose to the team. He is one of the worst players in the league.

how about a new rules? No talking about cutting people who have multi-year contracts and make more than the league minimum during a capped season?

Archived